Part 23

Todoroki POV

   I woke up to a bush of green hair in my face. I smiled and started to run my fingers through his hair, careful not to wake him up. I then heard a ding go off on the side table. I noticed it was my phone. I didn't even have to check I already knew who it was. I slowly and carefully get up. Trying my best not to wake up Izuku. Fortunately he's a heavy sleeper. I pick up my phone to see it had been blown up with texts and missed calls from Endeavor. I sigh internally and respond to the bastard after I write a note to Izuku explaining I had to leave.

Flaming Trash: Shoto why weren't you home yesterday? You will face severe punishment if you don't have a good reason.

Shoto Todoroki: I'm on my way home now.

Flaming Trash: You will explain everything when you get home.
Shoto Todoroki Read at 5:34am

   I rush out of the house making my way back to my personal hell. Most days I try my best to avoid going back to the house but, if I don't show up at some point Endeavor will threaten to hurt Fuyumi or Natsuo. Forcing me back home. I know that it's been quite a bit of time since I've been back and it wouldn't be fair to Fuyumi and Natsuo if I didn't take care of it. It's my problem after all, they shouldn't have to suffer because of my failures.
   I walk into the house trying to be as quiet as I possibly can only to hear the notorious-"SHOOOTOOO" when I shut the door.
   I sigh and make my way to the training room knowing that's where he is. When I walk in I'm immediately hit with a ball of fire. I don't even bother to fight back knowing it will make him angrier and my pain much worse.
   "Where the hell have you been?" He says in his usual angry tone. Ivey up from the floor since he knocked me down using his fire. I stand up straight and look away from him.
   "I was at a friends house training." In my usual monotone voice I respond. I'm just hoping he'll be happy that I was 'training' with a friend and leave it at that.
   "Then why didn't you answer my texts or calls? YOU DIDNT EVEN READ THEM! IM NOT STUPID SHOTO WHAT WERE YOU DOING." I don't even flinch when he starts to yell, to use to it. I don't stray from lie and just repeat what I had said before but getting annoyed I grind my teeth while saying it, not realizing I was doing it.
   "Like I said. I was training with a friend." He walks up to me and grabs me by the collar pulling me above the floor making me grab at the hand that was holding me.
   "I WILL NOT TOLERATE THE DISRESPECT OF YOU LYING TO ME SHOTO! WERE YOU WITH A GIRL?" His grip around my collar tightens and I had, had enough. I use my ice to freeze the hand that was holding my collar in block of ice. I calmly stand back up on my two feet and stand in front of him as he melts the ice on his hand. He's fuming at this point. Right as he's about to yell I decided to respond to his question.
   "You were close I was actually with a boy. My boyfriend." And with that I walked out of the room leaving the bastard in a state of shock. Once I make it out of the training room and out of his sight I bolt for my room. Knowing the state of shock is temporary and that he would come to beat me at some point for having a boyfriend.
    As soon as I make it in my room I turn around and lock the door. I hear Endeavor yelling for me. I back away from the door and shield it with ice making it harder for him to get in. I then go into my bathroom only grabbing my phone on the way and doing the same thing to the bathroom door.
This is the first time in a while I am actually scared of what the bastard might do. Usually I'm just annoyed that I have to deal with his temper tantrums but now I'm actually afraid. Afraid he might hurt me worse than usual. He always leaves me alive but... what if he sees this as a flaw in his masterpiece? What if he kills me? No. He's not going to kill me. Unfortunately I'm apart of his big plan to beat all might. Sadly he can't afford to kill me. Beat me to the brink of death? Yeah he can do that though. Wouldn't be the first time.
   I grab my phone out of my pocket and play with the idea in my head of calling Izuku. Should I call him? He could help me and I could probably stay the night at his house. But then he'd be worried. And what if he tries to report Endeavor? As much as I hate the asshole he's the reason Natsuo is able to go to college and Fuyumi is able to live comfortably without a job. It would be selfish if I reported him just so that I don't have to hurt anymore, they would be in pain.
   I decided not to call Izuku. I just sat in the bathroom until I noticed it was almost time for school. I could hear Endeavor pounding on my door about an hour ago but i guess he gave up. I'm going to have to pass the training room in order to get to the front room. So, I guess I'll be going to school with a few burns today.
   I quickly get up off the bathroom floor stretching from the ball position I was in. I felt my arms and legs tense up from being in such an uncomfortable position for so long but I didn't care. I just got dressed and melted the ice in front of my door.
   I tried my best to be quiet while passing the training room but I guess there was no use considering Endeavor is the number two pro hero.
   "GET OVER HERE!" I quickly oblige and walk over only to be met by a hard punch to the face. I my head snaps to the side but I stand my ground. I look back at Endeavor.
    "Romance is a distraction! You clearly aren't training as much as you should be! END THE RELATIONSHIP!" My eyes widened as I heard the last part. I could feel my fire heating up as I got angry just thinking about leaving Izuku for no good reason.
   "WHAT THE HELL NO!" The bastard was surprised. I never showed any emotion towards him let alone raised my voice. He punched me in the gut making me fall to my knees but I just looked back up at him anger and fear evident in my eyes.
   "I DONT CARE! I WONT LEAVE HIM! YOU CANT MAKE ME." He was angry that he didn't have complete control over me and tried to kick me but I dodged it. I then ran out of the house with him following. He followed me for about five minutes but then turned back. I was on my way to school. I was on my way to see Izuku.

__________________________

Intense :/ hope you enjoyed tho! :)

~Total words 1265~