Part 18

Wanted to start this off by saying thank you for over 14k views and over 600 votes! I didn't think I would get this far :)

Also CURRENTLY #1 Dadzawa :0 that's crazy! Of course it could change anytime!

Also realized I've been spelling Bakugo wrong this whole time sooooo......

And yes Jirou is apart of the BakuSquad :)

——————————————————

Izuku POV

It was finally the end of the day and Sho and I were on our way to my house to hang out when we were suddenly stopped by an explosive blonde and his friends.
"Hey! Todoroki, Midoriya, wait up!" Sero called out while running over with Mina and Kaminari while Kirishima and Bakugo walked together. Jirou was in the back walking behind all of them on her phone.
Sho and I turned around with our hands still intertwined together. Sho had his usual emotionless facade but I knew he was wondering why the group of friends had stopped us.
"Do you *pant* guys want to go *pant* to the mall with *pant* us?" Kaminari had stopped in front of us bending down holding his hands on his knees panting. While Mina was nodding her head excessively. Sero just standing there with his hands in his pockets. Kirishima and Bakugo holding hands while Jirou sat on her phone seemingly texting someone while smiling.
"Depends can I invite Hitoshi?" Hitoshi doesn't really get out of the house ever. Maybe going to the mall would be good for him.
"Sure." Sero shrugged his shoulders while Mina nudged a... blushing...?Kaminari. (I know there are a lot of gay ships but like I can't help it lmao this is also Jirou x Momo hope you all don't mind :/ But it's also going to be Tsu x Tokoyami when the time comes which is very soon probably either this chapter or next chapter :).
"Cool I'll text him and my dad." I pull my phone out not noticing the shocked looks around me.
"Wait a vigilante has to ask his dad for permission to go to the mall?" Sero said slightly amused. At this point Kirishima and Bakugo were in their own world doing whatever it was they were doing, completely ignoring us. I look up at the three morons with a look that said 'are you fucking dumb'.
"I'm still 16. I have to have a guardian still." I say shrugging.
"Okay Hitoshi said he'd meet us there. Let's get going." I start to walk off with Todoroki in tow.

~At The Mall~

When we got to the mall we went to the place we were suppose to meet up with Hitoshi only to find him surrounded by about four people around our age.
"What do you think is going on over there?" I ask Sho slightly worried for my brothers safety.
"Why don't we go see?" We walk over there as a group. Mina, Sero, Kaminari, walked together in a group while Kirishima and Bakugo held hands and Sho and I held hands as well. When made our way over there we heard the conversation.
"Hitoshi! What a surprise seeing you here. You a villain yet?" One of the boys said. He had black hair and brown eyes.
"What do you mean! Of course he is with such a villainous quirk." The another said he had dark blue hair with matching blue eyes. They all seemed to go to the same high school.
Just hearing part of their conversation I was pissed. Hitoshi just sat in one of the food court tables ignoring them but they were all up in his face.
I started marching up to them clearly pissed. The rest of the group followed right behind me. You could tell we were all from UA because today I actually decided to wear the jacket and the button up shirt but was wearing some ripped up light blue jeans instead of the trousers.
"What the hell do you low lives think your doing?" I was infuriated. Who the hell did they think the were belittling Hitoshi? MY BROTHER?
"We're just teaching this villain his place in society." Said a boy with dark red hair a black eyes. I recognized him from somewhere. He's the barista from the coffee shop.
"Listen you extras better get the fuck out of here unless you wanna get fucking blown up!" Bakugo pitches in his palms starting to pop. Kirishima not even trying to calm him down cause he was also mad about the situation.
"Yeah man what your doing is totally uncool..." this time it was Kaminari and he seemed to be a little bit more calm but I could tell he was angrier than most of us. Except of course me.
"Please do remember what happened last time." Todoroki flicked one finger up showing a little fire on his finger pointing towards the barista. His eyes started to flood with fear.
"We aren't scared of you dumb UA students!" Said a boy who seemed to have some kind of quirk that made him look like a bear.
"Listen guys I think we should go.. I've had to deal with one of these guys before. We shouldn't mess with them." The barista says his voice a bit shaky.
The boy with blue hair all of a sudden gets into a fighting stance along with the bear boy and the black haired boy.
"Like hell we're going to stand down to some UA trash!" I roll my eyes.
My friends get into a fighting stance but I know they could get into serious trouble if the use their quirks in public... plus I never go anywhere without a dagger.
   "Listen I doubt you losers actually want to fight us so just chill and leave us alone." This time it was Jirou she had put her phone down for the first time and was pissed someone was interrupting her time with her friends.
"You guys chill. You can't use your quirks without getting into some serious trouble so let me handle this."      Everyone but Bakugo stands down but luckily Kirishima was there to settle him down. At this point Hitoshi had come over to the group and was talking to Kaminari.
"Listen I'll give you one chance. You can either leave or...-" I pull my dagger out of my pocket and get into a fighting stance. "- I can leave you all in the hospital." They don't even listen to me and they try to attack me but before I get the chance to attack I hear a loud yell.
"HHHHEEEEYYYYY GUYYYYYSSSS!!!" They all fall to the ground including my group of somewhat friends. Except of course for Hitoshi and I. Being used to the yelling. Damnit I've been itching for a fight for a while now. I think I'll be going out tonight...
I look over to see pops in front of the group of boys and dad looking as angry as ever. The boys look petrified.
"I heard you were using your quirks out in public. And trying to fight some of my students? Including harassing one of my students. Your lucky he didn't attack you." Dad was lecturing the 4 boys who were harassing Hitoshi. I went back to the group and went straight to Hitoshi.
"Really? I could've handled it." He just shrugged. Turning away from Kaminari towards me.
"Yeah I know but I had his number and had already texted him before you got here. They were using their quirks on me and I was getting annoyed. Plus I didn't want you to get in trouble for fighting some assholes." I nodded and thanked him for considering my situation.
"Can we go fucking do shit now?" Bakugo whined about not being able to shop until now.
"Yeah lets go." We made our way around the mall going to multiple stores. I noticed while we were together as a group that Hitoshi and Kaminari were weirdly close. Definitely gonna make fun of him for this later.

-three hours later-

It was around 5:30 ish and we were all hungry so we decided to go to the food court. After getting our food we saw Tsu and Tokoyami. Mina ran over to them and invited them to hang out with us in which they accepted.
"Thanks for inviting us, kero." Tsu was sitting next to Tokoyami. Mina was next to Sero, kaminari and Hitoshi next to each other, while obviously kirishima and Bakugou were next to each other and Sho and I were next to each other.
"Of course Tsu! You and Tokoyami are so much fun to hang with!" Tsu nodded then looked at me with guilt in her eyes along with Tokoyami.
"I would like to apologize for Uraraka's behavior. Neither of us agree with her beliefs and both of us support both you and Todoroki. Along with you and Bakugo, Kirishima." Tokoyami looked sad as he said his peace with both us. It made me feel really happy that not the whole class hated me or believed the same thing as Uraraka.
"That was really manly of you Tokoyami!" Kirishima said while wiping a fake tear from his eyes, while Bakugo just looked away in embarrassment.
"Thanks Tokoyami and Tsu! It's good to know that not everyone is against our relationship." I said smiling and Todoroki grabbed my hand squeezing it a bit. I looked at him and pecked him on the lips. He blushed at the PDA. Then smiled at me.
   After eating we all decided it was late and we should go home. We all said our goodbyes and made our way out.

-after the day at the mall-

Hitoshi, and Kaminari had walked home with Todoroki and I except they kept mostly to themselves. I suspect that the two are going to be getting close if you know what I mean.
When we got to the house I walked in with Sho giving Hitoshi and Kaminari some privacy.... kinda. I was watching with Sho from the window in the hallway. Sho just watched with a neutral expression while I was excited to see what will happen.
At first I saw that they were awkwardly talking but in the end Hitoshi ended up kissing Kaminari and then rushing into the house and locking the door behind him. I ran down the stairs while Todoroki walked behind me.
"WHAT WAS THAT???" Hitoshi shot his head up from the floor. He was currently sitting against the door with his knees against his chest.
"I-I I DONT KNOW-" He was as red as a tomato and was a stuttering mess. I couldn't help but laugh. Even Todoroki was smirking a little.
"Omg... what have I done. He's going to hate me." He said before slamming his head back into his knees.
"No. No. No. You just need to take him on a date! Make it up to him.... for running away from him... HAHHAHAHAHHAHA!" I started to burst out in laughter after giving some actually good advice. He rolled his eyes before standing back up and moping back into his room.
I went to hug Todoroki still laughing. He hugged me back tightening his grip around me as he looked down at me making me smile.
   "You're really amazing Sho." He blushed a little before replying.
   "You're really amazing too Izuku. But you're also cute and intelligent and strong. Along with so many other things." I blushed hard turning as red as Kirishima's hair. I pushed myself further into Todorokis chest.
   We ended up on the couch snuggling watching a movie. By the time the movie was done it was 7:48 pm.
   "I should be going now. I'll see you tomorrow at class though." He kissed me on my forehead and walked out while I waved goodbye.
Now then I just have to wait for dark. Then the fun can really begin.

———————————————————

As a thank you for so many views and votes I'm not going to make you all wait two days for another chapter since I finished editing early anyways. Along with this chapter!

~Total words 2015~