Part 13

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!

(I just imagine Todoroki talking in his monotone voice in this lil comic and it cracks me up).

——————————————————

Todoroki POV

I had just seen Midoriya at the hospital. It was really nice. The night before we had kissed... It's all I can think about. His soft lips touching mine. The way I pulled his waist into mine, how he ran his fingers through my hair. It was magical.
I hadn't realized I was already home, I had come to a quick stop i was at the front door. I sigh knowing what is to come, grabbing the handle and walking in.
"SHOOTOOOO!" I roll my eyes and make my way to where the flaming trash is.
"Can I help you." He wasn't pleased with the attitude in my voice and stomped over to me.
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" He was fuming at the fact that I hadn't told him where I went. I had just gotten a call and ran out of the training room.
"To do something." I like to piss the bastard off so I often give vague answers. Of course this has it's downfalls.
The answer earns me a hard slap across the face. Which in return I don't move and just turn my head back to him.
"Are we done here? I have better things to do." I walk off towards my room hearing him yelling at me to get come back.
I walk into my room and fall onto my bed. I wish I was with Midoriya right now. I wonder if we are dating or something now? No. We need to take it slow, go on a few dates. I push my old man to the back of my head thinking of the beautiful green haired boy.
"SHOTO COME DOWN AND TRAIN!" I groan and get up. If I don't go I usually get beat worse than usual during the next training session.
I make my way down to the training room and see my father already there waiting. He was clearly still mad about earlier.
"Today you cant use your quirk." Yep definitely still mad. This is going to be one great training session. I comply and get into a fighting stance. He then runs toward me and activated his quirk. I quickly dodge it and jump into the air. While I'm in the air though he grabs my foot and slams my body onto the ground. I quickly recover and jump back. Creating some distance between us. Unfortunately for me, my fathers quirk helps him with long distance combat but he has basically mastered close range combat as well. I run at him making it look like I'm about to punch him. He gets ready to grab my hand but I quickly switch it up and kick him. The bastard activates his quirk and burns me blasting me back onto the floor. It was a pretty severe burn but nothing I hadn't dealt with. Over the years my father has 'trained' me by continuously 'sparring' with me. At least that's what he would say if you asked. In reality he would just beat the shit out of me in the training room. Leaving me there in a pool of my own blood and vomit most days. Over the years though I had learned how to fight back against him, I'm still not good enough to fight him though and usually end up bruised and bloody. Just not as bad as before. If I show any hesitation outside of the training room he wouldn't hesitate to hit me there either. He's your everyday walking flaming garbage. By the time we were done 'sparring' I was on the ground curled up in a ball. Blood spilling from my lips. No doubt I had a broken rib or two.
"HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO BECOME NUMBER ONE IF YOU CANT EVEN BEAT ME?" He yelled as I sat there emotionless. Completely blanking out.
"YOURE WEAK! YOU NEED TO GET STRONGER!" I don't want to listen to you. I just want to sit here. I want to just.... sit here. At this point he was yelling at me, while I had completely blocked him out. Staring at the ground wishing I could just leave already. Once he finally left I laid there for another 10 minutes. I finally got up and walked to my room, ignoring the pain. I make my way into the bathroom located in my room and got ready for a shower. Taking my clothes off without even flinching, already used to the pain. I look in the mirror and stare at the multiple burns, cuts, and bruises. I just sigh in response and turn on the shower. As the warm water hit my wounds it stung making me flinch. I wonder what I've done to deserve all of this. Was I really all that special? Was I really a 'masterpiece' as my father says. Mother would probably disagree. She hates me. But it's all his fault. It's his fault I'm like this. It's his fault mom hurt me. Why she's in the hospital. His fault Touya left. I started to cry the tears mixing in with the water and blood pouring down my face. I look down at my hands sighing. I turn the water off and get out wrapping a towel around my waist. I step out of the bathroom and grab some clothes slipping them on. I was wearing some grey sweatpants and a black muscle shirt. I don't wear socks to bed because only villains do that. I then hear a ding coming from my phone so I grab it to look to see what had caused it.

Midoriya: Hey Todoroki!

Todoroki: Hey Midoriya. How can I help you?

Midoriya: Well I thought I should tell you something important since we're well... I guess friends?

Friends? Maybe he just doesn't want to put a label on it and wants to take it slow like I do.

Todoroki: What is it?

Midoriya: I'm sure you were wondering why Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic were at the hospital with me.

Todoroki: Yeah I was a bit curious but I just assumed they were the ones who found you. What does this have to do with anything though?

Midoriya: Well thing is, is that they were actually the one watching over me and I live with them. They decided they wanted to adopt me too! I just wanted to tell you the good news because I look at you as someone who is close to me. You're actually the first and probably the only person I'll be telling because Aizawa and Hizashi want to keep their relationship a secret. :)

Wow. He really told me this? I'm the first and... only.... person he's told? God Midoriya if only you knew how that made me feel...

Todoroki: That's great Midoriya. I'm very happy for you and I'm happy you told me.

Midoriya: Thanks Todoroki! I can't wait to see you at school! They said I can come back on Monday since it's Friday today!

Todoroki: I'm glad I look forward to seeing you.

Midoriya: Same :)

———————————————————
Hope you all enjoyed!

~Total words 1205~