Part 3

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED
——————————————————

For the past month or two I had been looking into an up and rising villain. He had been kidnapping people and experimenting on them. Experimenting on them by trying to find out how to get rid of someone's quirk.
This obviously hit me hard when I found out about this. It angered me that someone was kidnapping people and trying to get rid of the only reason people respect them. I didn't want someone to end up like me. As terrible as it is, that's just how this world is. What hurt me even more was that it wasn't just people... it was children.
I did so much research and interrogated as many criminals as I could to find their hide out. So as I started jumping from rooftop to rooftop and I got to the abandoned warehouse where they were supposedly at I got angry.
I hung on top of the rooftop of the warehouse looking in on the empty room. Where are they all at? I was told that they would be here in this warehouse.
I slowly make my way inside from a cracked open side window. I peer open and see a guard. I drop down silently. I walk behind the guard and knock him out by hitting one of his pressure points. I grab him before he hits the ground and drag him behind a few crates. I start to walk around cautious of my footing and surroundings.

-after knocking out a few more guards-

I walk over to what seems to be an office. I peer in through the cracked door. I see one man sitting in the chair talking on the phone. Nobody else was there.
I already know everything about this man. He's known as                         Prof. MadHatter. His quirk is an enhancement quirk. Making him excel at math and science whenever he wants. Drawbacks are every time he uses it he falls into insanity a little bit more. Along with a bit of a headache.
As I'm thinking of a plan on how to confront the bastard I feel a sudden pang of pain against my head. Followed by "thought you had me didn't you kid" what the fuck is going on..? Black spots started to take over my vision and I passed out.

I slowly woke up not being able to move my hands or legs. I suddenly remembered what was going on. I wasn't the only one here anymore though.
I could hear a few pro heros talking to the Prof. On the phone.
"I have a hostage. He's the vigilante Viridity as well. May I say he's quite young at that." At this he looks at me. I notice my mask is gone. I sneer at this knowing he's trying to belittle me.
He puts the phone down and looks at 5 of his men. "Make sure you turn on the quirk canceling gas trip wires in front of the door if they even try to come in this office they'll be defenseless. Also stay stationed outside." 4 men nod while the other presses a button. They all put on masks and go to their "stations"
I notice he put quirk canceling cuffs on me. Which fortunately for me isn't too different from regular cuffs.
As I'm looking over at my hands that are cuffed behind a chair I notice pro hero Eraserhead and Kamui Woods. My eyes widen if they come in now they'll be ambushed and won't have their quirks to help them.
I make straight eye contact with eraserhead and shake my head no. I don't stop making eye contact until he steps away from the door. I then go back to what I was doing before. I take a look at the cuffs. I can easily get out of these but it's going to hurt.
While looking forward as to not look suspicious I dislocated my thumb and pull my hand through the cuffs. Luckily nobody here saw me as a threat since I was "just a kid". So no one was paying attention to me. The Prof. Was on the phone with the pro heros while his men where at their stations. I looked for the button that would turn off the trip wire to the quirk canceling gas. Found you. I quickly pressed it. Sat back down and looked at Eraserhead. I looked at him then down to my hands. He noticed. I started to count down from three using my fingers.

3

2

1

That's when Eraserhead and Kamui Woods rushes in the door and I jumped out of my seat. I grabbed the Prof. taking his arm and twisting it behind his back. Pushing his head onto his desk.
"Young huh..?" I scoffed. I looked around to see that Woods had everyone in a hold and Eraserhead was walking towards me with not one.... but two sets of cuffs.
I'm not gonna be able to make it out of this one. They have the place surrounded with pros they wouldn't do a bust this big with only two. Before I gave him my arms I made sure the Prof. was cuffed then without resisting I hand out my arms waiting to be cuffed.
Eraserhead cuffs me but before we walk out I remember I can't let people see my face. "H-hey can I put on m-my mask?" Looking up at Eraserhead he looked tired and so over all of this bullshit.
"I don't care" is all I got back. With that I pulled my mask up hoping there was nobody outside who would make my life too hard.

-at the police station-

I sat in the interrogation room waiting for someone to come talk to me. At this point I had taken off my mask and they'd taken all my weapons. They had done a physical on me and found all my scars. I'm just hoping they think it's from my vigilante work. I also decided not to even try to get out of the cuffs since it would just end up hurting me in the end since they'd end up catching me before I got out the door.
The door creaks open and Tsukauchi walks in. I just stare at him. As he does me.
"I'd like to get a few things straight. And don't even try to lie I'm basically a human lie detector."
I nod not knowing what else to say.
"Your name is Izuku Midoriya correct?"
I nod.
"You're known alias is Viridity. Are you Viridity?"
I hesitate. My dads gonna beat my ass when he finds out about this..
I nod.
"You're 16 years old and currently go to **** high school?"
I nod.
"Great. We have a few people here who would like to speak to you about what we're going to do with you."
Im gonna get fucking murdered anyways so it's not like it matters.
I nod.
Tsukauchi walks out and in only 5 minutes Eraserhead and a small white bear thing walks in.
"Hello Midoriya I'm Principle Nezu of UA. We have decided you have much potential to become a hero and would like you to join UA."
My mouth dropped to the floor. They must be mistaken. I'm quirkless I can't be a hero.
"Quite on the contrary Midoriya! We believe you could become a great pro hero! You've proven you don't need a quirk to become a hero!"
Did I say that out loud shit.
"How've I proven that I don't need a quirk to become a hero?" I was genuinely curious. I do not think I have done anything to warrant such thinking.
"Earlier tonight you were able to communicate like a real pro and take down an upcoming villain!" Nezu said with a bit too much enthusiasm.
"I'm assuming if I don't go to UA I'll be sent to prison instead?" Nezu smirks.
"HHAHHHAHAH You're very smart!" He cackles while sipping tea.
"What about my father? What if he doesn't approve of this?" I say actually kinda worried.
"Your father won't have a say in this." It was the first thing Eraserhead said. He had his normal tired tone and look but a hint of... maybe... anger? Did I do something wrong?
"After your examination the nurses found multiple signs of abuse. You will not be going back there Midoriya. Your father will also be being arrested." He continued.
I grabbed at my pants and let a sigh out I didn't know I was holding in. I'm finally free from that psychopaths hold but, at what cost? Going to UA? Doesn't seem too bad. Then again Bakugo goes there. But if he tries anything with me I could just fight back... everyone knows who I am now-
"You're muttering" Eraserhead says with a bored tone.
"Ah sorry..." I didn't notice. I normally don't. It's a habit I need to break...
"So what do you say?" Nezu pitches in.
"Sure."
———————————————————
I hope this isn't considered a cliffhanger :/ hope you enjoyed this:)

~Total words 1512~