𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

"it's oliver, just go back upstairs and change richie." he faked a smile, looking back at him.

richie shrugged and gave a goofy smile. "alright!" eddie closed the door, leaving oliver and him alone in the hall.

"explain, please." eddie didn't even recognize oliver's tone of voice.

"it's nothing, he's just my roommate."

"he's your ex." oliver took a breath through his nose, as he tried to stay calm.

"and so are you."

"what the fuck?! you can't just hook up with me and then live with your ex."

"we dated as freshmen in high school! we're friends! you can't do anything about that!" eddie raised his voice.

"do you love me?" this question surprised eddie. the smaller boy hesitated to answer. "i asked you a question. please answer it." oliver waited for eddie's response, he felt his eyes watering up."

"i do love you." eddie gave a long pause before adding on. "just not as much as i use to."

——

"woooo!" eddie giggled, gliding around the ice rink. richie felt embarrassed for having to grip onto the walls. his legs wobbled trying to hold his balance.

richie decided to take eddie to ice skate to make up for their argument. eddie screamed in excitement after seeing the smile on people's faces, showing off their skating skills.

eddie overlapped richie 3 times, as richie struggled to do one. richie fake a smile and laugh as eddie stuck out his tongue each time. he leaned forward, slightly bending his knees.

richie shooed the few kids that laughed and teased him for not knowing how to skate. eddie slowed down, and leaned onto the rail. "it's kinda boring beating you now. skate with me." eddie grabbed richie's arm, but the scared one held onto the rail with his whole life.

"no way eds. i can't do it!" eddie rolled his eyes and bit back a smile. he pulled richie once again but failed.

"i'll help you. just trust me." richie finally gave in and held onto his hand. eddie smiled at this and lifted him up. "okay, good. lean forward, keep your arms a little out." richie refused to let go of eddie's hand, and did what he was told.

"better, now pretend like you're hovering over a chair." richie scrunched his nose and barely moved.

"what the fuck is that supposed to me-" an older man bumped into richie's shoulder, making him tumble down. his grasp on eddie's hand brought him down too. eddie yelped, falling onto richie.

both grunted, and flushed in embarrassment. the kids from earlier laughed and skated away. "oh fuck off." richie cursed and looked at eddie. he was already standing up, reaching for richie to grab onto him.

"let's go get something to eat, i'm starving." eddie bit his lip, rolling his eyes back. richie shouldn't have found it attractive since eddie made that face as a joke.

"we have to hurry though."

"why? it's only two." eddie questioned. richie squinted his eyes and made a kissy face. eddie scrunched his nose, "what is it?"

"you have to pack."

"what do you mean?"

"i'm taking you somewhere for a couple days."

we finally making reddie progress y'all 🧚🏻💕✨ also thank you for 10k+ reads! i'm so happy y'all enjoy this - nadia :)