YA!

Three years later

Byul's POV

"YA! JUNG WHEEIN! If you don't hurry your ass up i'm gonna leave you here! We're gonna be late for the damn meeting!!" i shouted from the living room.

I was currently waiting for Wheein in her apartment because she woke up late when we were supposed to have a meeting today to meet a new client. Wheein is my best friend and also a photographer who works for me. She has helped me build my studio from the ground up that technically she's my business partner, however she refuses to see it that way, she's too humble for her own good. Nevertheless, i'm glad that she stayed with me all these years, she saw me at my lows, when i thought i wouldn't be able to move forward and go on with my life when me and yong broke up.

I currently run a photography studio that's, if i may humbly brag, mildly successful. We have done photoshoots for various popular magazines and businesses, we've even done photoshoots for celebrity models.

"Ugh, okay i'm ready shithead! we're not gonna be late we still have at least an hour to spare!" Wheein walked out of her room and walked towards me "With that said, can we get Starbucks?" she looked at me with her infamous puppy eyes. She uses this to get her way and/or to lighten my mood.

i rolled my eyes and scoffed. "yeah yeah, but you're paying" i grinned as i started walking out

"WHAT?? you're the rich one here, boss" she said as she followed me, exaggerating the word 'boss'

"You don't pay, we won't go" i smirked as i walked and got in my car

"you don't pay we won't go" she mocked me as she got in the passenger seat, "says the bitch who owns a luxury car" she rolled her eyes

I chuckled as i drove away and headed towards the drive-thru Starbucks near our studio

"So have you convinced Hyejin to quit her job and work as a model for us?" i asked Wheein.

Hyejin is this girl she's seeing at the moment. She says it's nothing serious yet but i know her she's putting way too much effort for this girl and i'm glad that she is because when i met her in university she has done nothing but study and work which is admirable don't get me wrong but sometimes i wish that she would give herself time to finally feel happy with things that aren't work-related.

"I insinuated it..." she trailed off

"insinuated...how?"

"okay well, i said you desperately wanted a model and that she's perfect for it because she's beautiful" she grinned

i smacked her forehead lightly "I DESPERATELY WANTED?? wow, just, wow"

"OW!" she said as she soothingly rubbed her forehead "well i didn't want to be like 'Hey quit your job and come be a model for us when you have no experience at all and maybe not even confident enough yet??' we've only been seeing each other for two months you know?"

I groaned as i parked near the window of the Starbucks Drive-Thru to order.

"Hello, Good Morning! What can i get for you today?" the employee asked

"Goodmorning, two grande lattes please!" i said smiling

"and a ham and cheese croissant!" Wheein nudged me whispering

i rolled my eyes and said her order to the employee. "Anything else miss?" she asked

"That's everything! Thank you" i said as i turned to Wheein with my hand out "Card" i smirked

She rolled her eyes and unwillingly gave her card. As i gave her card to the employee i see Wheein crossed her arm with a scowl on her face mumbling something inaudible. Very child-like. i shook my head and just laughed.