huit

✧*。 08; TICKETS AND
  A GOODBYE 。*✧
   ー nova and niall.

        it went down like this; it was around like eight or something last night when a big buff scary bodyguard knocked on novas door. He gave her an envelope holding two vip tickets to Niall and the boys show. Of course she planned on going because it was the last night Niall would be in Chicago. Plus he could finally introduce Nova to his band mates. And of course she had decided on bringing her little sister Dulcie with her because she had begged Nova to come.

All of that had led her to be sitting in the front row as of now, surrounded by teenage girls wearing little, or tight fitting, clothing. Wow, Nova hadn't known groupies came so young nowadays. The lights then dimmed and the place filled with screams and cries. All of a sudden the boys popped up and fireworks exploded and the arena erupted into a large mass of 'Oh my god's' and 'Holy fucking shit's'. Nova watched as these people started bawling and freaking out at a boy ( plus the others ) Nova had been on a date with.

It suddenly hit her that to some girls and guys this band was their everything. This band was their world, what kept them going. This band saved them in some way. It was really beautiful Nova thought, and she had so much respect for those this was true for. Nova's deep thoughts were disrupted when the boys began to play songs, all of which she now knew the lyrics to due to long nights of memorising the album.

Thirty minutes into the concert Nova found herself rocking out along with the other fans. She danced and pumped my fists in the air like she was on crack with Dulcie. Nova found that she liked to focus on Niall's face whenever he sang. The best thing was when he sang and you could hear the fans singing the words along with him loud and clear. His face got all soft and happy and it was beautiful because he was living his dream. And in some cases so we're some of the people out in the crowd as well.

The concert soon ended and Nova was a big sweaty mess as she made my way backstage, where she had been told to go after the concert. Dulcie left the concert early because she had plans in the morning and county stay so Nova was led to an area backstage alone. She was brought to a room with a couch and tables as The Beatles played in the background softly. Sweat drenched boys appeared for the curtains, all except for Niall. "Wow. Niall wasn't kidding when he said you were hotter than Kate Upton," a brown haired boy said causing Nova to blush.

Each boy introduced himself but the brunette one Nova now knew as Harry, went in for a hug. Niall walked in at that moment to see her hugging him and his face lit up in horror. "SHE'S MINE," he cried jumping on the couch wrapping himself around Nova. Harry looked up annoyed due to the fact that Niall had pushed him off. Nova sat there giggling as Niall's body curled itself around hers.

"I'm not anybody's," she said pushing him off of her. This earned her a pouty look from Niall but he quickly got over it. "You guys played great tonight. I kinda wish it hadn't ended," Nova smiled trying to change the subject. They all thanked her and began stuffing their faces with the food that sat on the coffee table. "Boys this is Nova and Nova that's Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis," Niall introduced.

"Wow, how did our little Nialler manage to snag someone like you," the boy Nova had learned was named Liam piped up bitting his nail. Nova blushed and told him that we they were just friends. "She is, I'm not," Niall said swallowing his bite of chex mix. Wow, Augustus Waters much. "We're gonna leave you two alone," Louis said. "Don't fuck on that couch it's expensive," he called out as they all left leaving Niall and herself alone. Nova chucked and Niall took a seat beside her and just shook his head at Louis's immatureness.

It was silent for a moment. "I'm going to miss you," he sighed. Nova engulfed him in a hug and the two just kind of sat there. Nova had only known Niall for three weeks but it had been the best three weeks of her life. But she shouldn't be so sad because in the end she knew he was famous and she knew he'd have to leave sometime. This was exactly why Nova hadn't  wanted to get so attached in the first place. But she had and truthfully, she was glad that for once she hadn't pushed someone away.

I guess Nova was just upset because this was one of those moments when you meet a really great person and they say they'll keep in touch but never do. I mean he's famous for crying out loud. Hot, famous Irish boys don't ever go back for uptight boring nobody's like Nova. That's just the way it goes. Niall insisted that Nova rode with the boys to the airport afterwards and of course she agreed. She took his hand and he lead her out to a black Range Rover where the rest of the boys waited before they drove to the airport. They were there in no time and time seemed to be slipping away.

Pretty soon there were two minutes until boarding time and the lump in Nova's throat kept getting bigger and bigger. Nova and Niall held hands as if we were a couple but for the first time she didn't mind. I mean they weren't couple and she didn't want them to be, but she thought she would allow Niall this last sort of pleasure. And before she knew it the speaker system announced that the flight to Florida was now boarding passengers.

"Please don't forget about me Niall. Getting to know you is something I would have never done before but I took a chance on you and I just don't want to regret it. Please don't find someone new who's gorgeous and has an amazing body and is willing to kiss you and won't turn you down. Please don't forget Niall, please," Nova begged into his shoulder as she hugged him. She hadn't known where this sudden desperateness had come from.

"Never," he whispered into her hair. He slowly pulled away being forced to leave and he brushed her cheek before waving goodbye and walking off. As he did so Nova's heart sunk because she knew the truth. She knew that he would probably do and say the same things he had to her to someone else in Florida and every other state he was to go to after. I mean what did she expect. This was like a movie, I mean getting noticed by famous band members only happens in movies and fanfiction. This wasn't even real life.

He would find someone beautiful and perfect and Nova would just be another girl he had managed to get to. Niall would forget about her and Nova would soon be reading about his wedding in a magazine when she's twenty eight remembering a time when there was a possibility that that could have been her.

-

(( hi guys. i apologise for all the random skips like how one minute they're at the concert then backstage then at the airport. it's v rushed but i just wanted to cut to the chase. sorry this sucked. vote & comment please. ))