deux

" I GOT MY PRIDE, MY SELF RESPECT. WANT NOTHING MORE, NEED NOTHING LESS. CAUSE ALL THAT IVE GOT, SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO MAKE IT WORK " -little mix

✧*。 02; HIGH AND DRY 。*✧
nova and niall.

         nova didn't see the boy for several weeks. She had completely forgotten about him if she was being honest. There was no reason for her to remember him truly. All he had done was embarrass her and creep her out. But on this strange occasion, as Nova was shopping around in Chicago for Japanese candy, she saw him. Only this time he was not wearing a Target uniform with and oval name tag reading 'Herbert'.

No; this time he was being chased by a large group of teenage girls. As Nova stated in awe at the fact that this was the same boy, she didn't even think to move out of the way as the herd of hormonal females charged in her direction. And before she knew it the boy's body collided into her. Nova was knocked off of her feet and felt her head start to throb as she hit the concrete. Big burly security guards moved in and helped slow down the girls from reaching the boy and two of his friends.

A hand extended in Nova's face and she took it in order to stand back up. The hand yanked her away and she followed reluctantly until they reached some place down the corner a bit less hectic."You don't really work at Target do you Herbert," Nova asked rubbing her head once she had caught her breath. She watched as the many girls down the street that were crying were being pushed away. "No," he laughed scratching the back of his neck. Nova then took the time to inspect quite perfect face.

The boy was attractive there was no denying that. Nova snapped herself out of the trance his looks had put on her as she tried to make sense of what had just happened. "Who is that Niall," a fluffy haired boy then asked."Niall," Nova asked raising an eyebrow. "Who are you?!" She prayed that this boy wasn't some drug lord because who knows what kind of disease she could have picked up after being tackled by him; twice now.

"Alright you've caught me. Because, and not to sound full of myself, you surprisingly haven't figured it out yet... I'm Niall Horan. Yes the Niall Horan from One Direction," he smirked like Nova should be impressed or something. Nova racked her brain for any recognition of that name and finally remembered the cd he had given to her clicked in her brain. And not to mention that was a band, despite not listening to mainstream radio, even hip hop loving Nova had known of.

Believe it or not she actually listened to it, she wasn't about to let twelve albums go to waste. It was surprisingly good, not her usual taste but pretty good. She wasn't big on pop music so when she had the CD she hadn't known the artist right off the bat but then heard the first track and remembered. It was the band that her younger cousin adored so much. And then Nova was able to put two and two together. "No way. You're bullshitting me," she laughed not willing to believe what this boy was telling her.

I mean there was no way he could be famous right. No. A famous band member did not tackle her to the ground. A famous band member did not cause her to drop her tampons. But as Nova realized that the following was all true she blushed wildly. How could she have not noticed his picture on the album cover ? "Nope. I am totally not kidding ," he chuckled. "It's ok to let your inner fangirl loose. I don't judge." Nova laughed. This had to be a joke. Oh my god this was the same boy that had just preformed at an award show on the telly !

"This is crazy. But I'm not looking for an autograph. I think It'd be nice if you lent me a couple hundred bucks though. You're loaded aren't you," she joked not knowing how to fill the awkward void of silence other than to blurt odd comments. Now Niall laughed. "Pfht. You know, this is the first time someone isn't fazed by me. I mean I don't mean to sound conceded but usually girls are in hysterics by now. You seem like you don't even care at all. I think I like you girl," he stated.

"Well 'girl' has a name. It's Nova," she informed him. He looked at her, a look of admiration in his sea blue eyes. ( oh gag her with a spoon she hated that 'mystical icy orbs' shit ). "Well miss Nova, first time is coincidence but the second is fate," he smirked looking into her eyes cockily. Nova shook her head, she seriously hoped he was not going where she thought he was going with this. I mean they literally just met, not even. And over the topic of tampons and her monthly mensturation at that.

"Well Mr. rich famous boybander; I'm gonna have to say its a no from me. Peace out," Nova said walking in the opposite direction. As if she was actually going to get involved with some creep like him. He could be a total pedophile for Christ sake! If he thought Nova would really go on a date with him or something or even associate herself with him, he had another thing coming. Come back," he yelled.

"No one leaves Niall James Horan high and dry!"

-

(( i have no idea what this chapter is. it's complete shit I know im sorry. only like one more skippy all over the place gay chapter i swearz. anyways i want lasagna so peace. ;; RWWRITTEN, no big changes because i was too lazy to make up anything new ;; ))