Epilogue : Three Days to Forever

"I'm gonna miss you so much," I hugged Haein tightly and burrowed my face on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Noona. Take care, will ya?" He patted my back, "I'll try my best to come home before your due date, okay?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek. My little brother now a grown-up man was going to chase his dream far away across the continent.

He wiped my tears, "Don't cry, Noona. You won't be alone. You have him." He looked at my husband behind me.

Bin stepped closer and patted his shoulder.
"Safe flight, Haein. Just call if you need anything. I've set up your pick up and my staff has made sure everything's set for you there. Remember your apartment address. I like it there, it's comfortable."

"You don't have to, but thank you very much, Hyeong, I really appreciate this. Please take care of my noona, will you?" Haein bowed to Bin.

"Of course! Anything for family." Bin bowed back.

I hugged Haein once again. After planted a kiss on my temple, he walked away and waved goodbye.

Bin circled his arm around my waist and stroked my hair as I watched my brother disappear through the departure gate.

"Shall we get some ice cream so I can see you smile again?" Bin asked me.

"But it has to be Ben & Jerry's."

"Don't worry. Our own Ben & Jerry's store will be opened next week. You can have all the way you want."

I have been craving for a specific brand of ice cream, Ben & Jerry's. Surprise surprise, Bin purchased the franchise a week after I started to be fond of it and opened our own shop next week.

"If I have a crave for let's say...babymoon to Ibiza, will you take me there?"

"In a heartbeat. Do you want to have a babymoon there? Already want to teach our kid how his parents met?"

I smacked his chest lightly. Ibiza, heaven for partygoers.

"How about somewhere quieter? Is Bora bora sounds fun for you?"

"Yes! Yes! Take me to Bora Bora!"

Three days later, Bin took me to Bora Bora, French Polynesia. An exhausting trip but when we were about to land there, everything looked so cool from above.

Bin took me to InterContinental La Moana. Our accommodation was an overwater bungalow that reachable only by boat. We can snorkel just right off the deck. The water was pristine, and I heard they had the award-winning spa.

What did we do there? Mostly enjoying lazy time, snorkeling, spa, eat, and of course countless sex. Blame the hormone, I was an emotional and an easily-turned-on pregnant woman in such a romantic gateway like that.

Bin really spoiled me as his wife. Whatever I wish, was his command. He always says, "If it weren't for you, how would I spend my money?".

Such a brag. Rather than showering me with material gifts, I asked him to spend it on journeys or private classes that can enrich our life. I also enjoyed my days tasting coffee beans from around the world and kept trying to blend something unique for Beanie's, to help their R&D department.

Bin has back to be the great CEO Hyun Bin but became a wiser in his every decision. He listened to Seok Jin more than before. He also has made peace with his friend Ji Cheol.

On the same day after we fought and resolved things between us when Bin cooked some chicken broth for me, in front of Haein in our small apartment in Daegu, he kneeled down in front of me and asked me for to marry him.
I turned my gaze to look for Haein's expression before answering Bin, and with a smile and a nod from Haein, I said yes.

Haein and I moved to Seoul two weeks before the wedding. We had Lieblich now Beanie's managed under Bin's professional employees. Haein and I stayed at Bin's apartment until Haein left for London. Bin bought a house not far from Seok Jin's and we started to move there after the wedding.

We got married a month ago. Haein gave us his blessings under one condition. We got married before he left for school. He wanted to make sure that there was a husband to take care of me and his nephew. Oh yes, it's a boy.

Seok Jin and Ji Hye were really happy with Bin's courage to settle down and marry me. They really helped us with the wedding details, as we want it to be very private. Ji Hye worked her magic and the wedding ceremony was impossibly romantic and beautiful.

Two days after the marriage, Bin's parents held a family dinner. Seok Jin and Ji Hye broke the news that they were finally expecting. I felt so happy like getting a new sister and a new best friend to share about pregnancy and motherhood.

Hyun Bin has changed my life, and he said I have changed him too. Our child in my womb has become our turning point to a new beginning, to be better persons than what we were yesterday.

Who would have guessed that our three days in Daegu has changed us forever?

End.
________________•••______________

PS: "Hello, Goodbye!" is out now! Kindly check it out, my lovely readers!