First Aftermath

Yejin POV

I stirred my body and yawned. My lower body felt sore. I blinked and regain my consciousness. That wasn't my ceiling. That wasn't my bed. I definitely on someone else's. I quickly sat up and checked out what's underneath the duvet and who was sleeping beside me.

Oh, dear..who was this gorgeous man? Was I still dreaming?

Damn! He still slept on his back. His face was handsome, with a perfect prominent nose, tempting lips, and a strong jawline. His skin and face looked so smooth, way too smooth, his hair disheveled around his temple but looked so tempting to put my fingers on and run through it. His bare torso showed a perfectly sculpted chest and abs, and ladies, we have not to reach down there yet.

I could see something was standing high down there, and that something, came in an extra-large size. Was that why I felt sore between my tights? That better be, or I will be disappointed then.

His muscular arm was circling my waist possessively. And me? I was so naked in his embrace.

I slowly wiggled my body to release my waist from his arm and got off the bed. I checked out around the room. That was a five-star hotel room. I tiptoed around to collect my clothes but still can't find my panties. I saw used small glasses and opened bottles of liquor on the table. From the number of bottles opened and the sore between my legs, I was so sure last night was much drinking less talking and more fucking.

Then I spotted my lace panties. It was on the table behind a bottle. Ripped. What the hell? What was going on last night?

I quickly grabbed it and went to the bathroom.

It was like the bathroom itself wanted to tell what was happened hours before. Bottles of men toiletries were scattered around the sink countertop and some were laid on the floor. I hope I could find a used condom. I peeked at the small trash bin next to the toilet. I found some. Some! Damn it.

I quickly washed my face and mouth with the hotel's amenities. I brushed my hair with my fingers and dressed up. I put my already ripped panties inside my purse. I made a mental note not to bend down until I reach my flat.

I wrote a note on a small notepad provided on the nightstand.

Round 2? Call me.

I was hesitant to write my phone number but something about this man drew me in. So I wrote it anyway, along with the fake name I always use whenever I play around like this.

Jin-Ah.

I held myself from landing a peck on his cheek, so I quickly walk to the door and took a last glimpse of him before unlocking the knob.

Hyun Bin POV

I heard the door closed and quickly sat up. I actually have awakened moments ago while that goddess was busy collecting her clothes and her ripped panties on the table.

Sorry, girl, blame it on the alcohol. I did not want an awkward moment so I pretended still fallen asleep. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean my self. I peeked at the trash bin and saw the evidences, plural noun.

Evidences.

Last night must be crazy; even though I have not gained the full picture yet but I remembered the last encounter, I ran out of condoms. I wish I didn't knock her up.

When I was back in the bed to get my phone on the nightstand, I saw pretty handwriting on the notepad.

Round 2? Call me.

Jin Ah
+8298491916

I'm so into round 2. I quickly typed a message to her.

Hi Jin Ah, last night was fun. I'll be in town until Sunday. Let me know when you're up to around 2.