Ache and Desire

YejinPOV

Ji Cheol quickly grabbed Bin's arm and pulled him away from the scene. Feeling ashamed, I followed both men. Ji Cheol led us to the corner part of the party venue.

"Don't listen to them. You have a more important thing to resolve," Ji Cheol told Bin and left the two of us there.

Bin looked away from me. There he was, looking impossibly handsome and hot at the same time. He was a man with a tall and a lil bit muscular figure, perfectly wrapped in a black tux.

Well, a chance like this might wouldn't come again. I nervously arranged my words but before I could say it, he looked away from me.

I was disappointed. I thought he would crash into me or sort of, I thought he misses me. I turned my body and walked away.

But then he held my hand.

"Where are you going?" he gently asked.

"Going to find a cab, I'm going back to my hotel."

"Can I...can I drive you back?"

I smiled and nodded. He held my hand and led me crossing the crowd of guests. I heard a lot of gasps and murmurs. I saw sharp glances from pretty women. Before reaching out to the exit door, I saw Ji Cheol, Seok Jin, and Ji Hye, lifting up their champagne glasses and smiling at me.

He led me to a black Ferrari LaFerrari parked in front of the drop off area. He opened the door for me. Gosh, this car! He was really fucking loaded.

The silence during the ride was killing me. I tried to break the silence.

"Thank you, for defending me."

He didn't answer with the word, but his handheld mine and kissed it. Just a simple gesture like that after more than a month aching for his love was almost too much for me. At the moment, though I was gonna die.

"No woman deserves that kind of words, especially mine. "

Did he just claim me as his?

Hyun Bin POV

In my business nature, they called me a shark. When I want something, I will do anything to get it. I don't accept rejection. Same case here, like it or not, I wanted her as my woman, and I was going to make it official soon.

I tried my best not to run and crash her lips to mine at the moment I spotted her at the wedding party. She was a living goddess with exquisite beauty and a killer body. She wore her innocent face but that memories of her naughty face when she was about to reach her peak in my bed, were still fresh on my mind.

That bodycon dress she was wearing didn't help me either. I managed my emotion between going to punch Ji Cheol because he had her in his arm and going to thank him for bringing her here in a flesh. I've been missing her like crazy.

I had anticipated her presence, I knew Yoona invited her. Actually, Ji Cheol asked me to pick her up at the hotel instead of himself, but I was afraid that she would reject my ride and that would do no good for us.

So he told me that he would take her to the party but expecting me to be the one who drives her back to her hotel, giving me a chance to have a private time with her.

So here we were in my car, awkwardly sat side by side after an unexpected encounter over my anger hearing low comments launched at her. She thanked me and I answered her back with a hint that after what we had been through past weeks, I still want her, badly.

She only let out a small gasp.

We almost reached her hotel, Four Seasons in Gwanghwamun. I didn't ask her where her hotel was, I was the one who made the reservation. I had planned this, if I get the chance to spend the night with her, I want it to be somewhere nice and comfortable. Ji Hye tricked her by saying she got a complimentary room regarding her hotel member tier and about to expire soon. I relied on my sister in law to secretly intercede us.