Halfway

"Ma'am..." I asked the lady beside me.

"Ah, relax, he isn't my Seok Jin." she finally smiled.

Phew!

"You two look cute together!"

"Then why the surprised face?"

"It's just, your Seok Jin look-alike my Seok Jin, hahaha.."

"My heart was about to shatter if mine was yours. I can't compete with someone as pretty as you."

"Come on! You're very pretty, miss. Look at you later without this damp hair mask."

"Thank you, Mrs...."

"Ji Hye. You?"

"Yejin."

"Nice to meet you, Yejin. I have a feeling we will meet again real soon. I mean, I hope we can meet again soon!"

My phone was buzzing. It was my landlord who owns the space Lieblich has been renting. He asked whether I want to extend my rent, and asked for the payment to be made next week.

I need to push the deal with Beanie's then.

Another buzz from my phone. It's Seok Jin.

Hi babe, are you busy tonight?

Actually, I'm going for a night run.

You run too? Can I join?

Of course. It's your lucky day I'm going solo tonight, my brother can't join. I'll start near Daegu Station.

I'll be there around 7ish

I smiled widely. I texted my brother immediately.

Can you pick me up in an hour? I'm in a salon in Shinsegae.

I'll pick you up Noona. I have to go around 6. Are u still going to run tonight? I can't

Don't worry, I got a company.

Haein picked me up in our car. We have one, but I let him drive it daily because he was more mobile than me. I usually take the metro or cab to move around.

"You didn't sleep at home again last night. Where were you?" Haein asked me.

"At someone's"

"Someone else's bed? Noona, just please be careful. Don't just randomly hook up with a stranger."

"That's not your business, Haein. I'll let you know if he was a jerk, then feel free to punch him."
He snorted.

"Have Yoona came with a proposal? We need to settle soon. We have to pay the rent for Lieblich next week." I asked him.

"I'll push her. I'll try to sell the specialty recipes but we may have to expect less amount. They love the recipe but Mr. Hyun Bin wants to meet us, both."

"Tell them to meet us tomorrow, Haein."

Already in my running apparel, I stretched out my arms and legs when Seok Jin was walking in my direction.

"Brand new shoes?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I didn't bring one from Seoul. Who knows I'll date a pretty runner here?" He kissed my lips lightly.

We ran for 5 kilometers long in 40 minutes and decided his hotel was the finish point.

"Wanna take a shower?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine. I don't bring spare clothes." I pretended that I wasn't interested.

"There's an express laundry service, it will only take an hour or two."