Busted

Hyun Bin POV

Seok Jin and Ji Hye already left my hotel room. I checked out my watch. Five hours to go before the appointment on Lieblich. Suddenly my phone buzzed, Yejin was calling me.

"Seok Jin, hello?"
"Yeah, babe?"
"Where have you been? I've been trying to call you multiple times since last night. I even left you a voicemail. Seok Jin, I need your professional opinion. I'm going to meet Beanie's executives and I'm still not sure what to decide, can we meet just for an hour? It's easier for me if we meet."

"Oh I was very tired and maybe I had fallen asleep. Come to my hotel, will you? I'll get you in the lobby."

I picked her up from the lobby and took her to my room. Thank God we didn't cross path with Seok Jin and Ji Hye. She didn't look like she wants to make out with me even though my brain failed to stop the naughty daydream just by looking at the high slit of her tight skirt.

"I was worried you didn't pick up my calls last night and this morning. Have you check your voicemail?"

"I haven't. Let's check it out," I pressed my voicemail and put it on a loudspeaker.

"Sang Ook, even though it was just a quickie——"

"I already miss you Jae Hwa! Can we—"

"Seo Jun, I am in your neighborhood, can we—"

Fuck. Why did I put it on the loudspeaker?! I kept pressing the wrong voicemails. Those were my other companions.

She came to me for business consultation but her first question hit me hard.

"Seok Jin, what's your name, really?"

"What do you mean, babe?"

"Did we just go through...your manwhoring record?" she looked irritated.

Fuck.

I do like Yejin, a lot, but why would I reject a sweet short time offer from pretty ladies whom I met randomly during the day? Since my stay here, I do Yejin by night and exploring others at the other chances.

That voicemail...addressing different names, my other fake names. Yejin was too special that's why I gave her my brother's name so I wouldn't forget.

"Those are nothing, I told you I love you."

"Said the womanizer."

"Come on, babe.. let's just drop this. What do you want to talk with me about? About Beanie's?"

"Forget it. I regret I let you fuck me without a condom!'"

She waved her hand in front of my face to stop me from approaching her.
"Wait I need to take this call," she went away to the balcony, clearly didn't want me to overhear.

But I was curious.

"I've changed my mind, okay, but I have a meeting at one, maybe for an hour, but I'm free after that. Pick me at Lieblich, will you?.....Alright, where do you stay tonight? oh the last one, that hotel. See you, Ji Cheol."

Was it her ex? did she plan to go spend time with him after our business meeting? why would she even asked the name of his hotel, that can only mean one thing, she was planning to sleep with him.

That's not gonna happen. Not to my girl.

"You're planning to sleep at someone else's bed tonight?" I asked her with an insulting tone.

"None of your business, Seok Jin, if that's even your real name."

"Of course that is my business. You're my girl."