Second Aftermath

Yejin POV

The next morning, I woke up with Bin's arm around my waist. This scene felt familiar, like our first night together. I gently pushed his arm away and leaned to the nightstand, reaching out of my phone.

There was a message from Haein
Noona, I got accepted!!! UCL!

I broke down to tears. My little brother has got accepted to his dream college. He wanted to continue his master education. From what he always tells me almost every day, this school at UCL was one of the best architectural schools in the world. I was so proud of him.

Haein and I became closer to each other since it was only the two of us left in the family. It wasn't easy to start with Lieblich but we made it. He was a smart kid, I want to make sure he got the best education. Look at me talking like a mother. I meant it.

Congratulation! I'm happy for you. How about your sponsor?

I'm working on it. I still got troubled in this. But money from Beanie should cover the initial expense. Can I use it for Noona?

Of course. When will you enroll?

Next two months.

Don't worry about the money. I'll figure it out. Just work on your scholarship, okay?

Even though finally, Haein would get a scholarship, we had to cover the initial expense by ourselves first. Such as flight ticket, dormitory, initial enrollment deposit, insurance, deposit money for opening a bank account, pocket money to buy foods, and other basic living costs. With London as his destination, I needed to reach pocket down deeper, or maybe, borrow some money.

Funds from the organization who rewards him the scholarship would be transferred months after school started.

"Who is it, babe?" Bin's awake. He caressed my bareback.
"My brother."
"Why are you crying?"
"He got accepted in his dream college in London. I'm happy next month he will graduate and soon chase his dream there in such a short amount of time."

"Congratulations to him! Cool! But...I still don't get it why are you crying?"
"I'll be all by myself back in Daegu!"

"Easy...just accept my marriage proposal. I'll propose to you in a day or two, okay?"
"Really, honey? Thay was the lamest way to propose, to give a heads up."

"Then how do you want me to propose?"
"Surprise me, babe. I gotta be ready soon. Your legs honey...Get off me!" My legs were tangled with his.

"Hey..where do you think you're going?"
"Home! My ride will come in two hours."
"Your ride?"
"Yes. Ji Cheol."

Hyun Bin POV

"Ji Cheol is going to take me home. All flights and trains are fully booked so I asked him to let me go with him. He regularly drives to Daegu for his work every two weeks, and he's going to Daegu today in the afternoon." My girlfriend casually answered me and get off the bed.

I felt a pang of jealousy. Even though she is mine now, they have history and regularly hook up. Yejin is a flirty one, and Ji Cheol is a man, I am sure even he already denied his feelings for Yejin in the past, he must have tasted her anyway.

"Baby, come here.." I patted on my lap.
She obeyed me. I held her and put her on my lap.
"Already miss me down there?" She said seductively.
She circled her legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulder.
"I'll take you home. Tell him you're with me now."
"Don't you have to be somewhere busy, Mr. CEO?"
"Not today. I've just got you back. You're mine, I don't share what's mine." I rubbed my thumb on her opening.
"Share as...what?"
"This..is mine. I'm going to marry you soon. You're stuck with me." I push two fingers inside.
"Oh dear...ohh...yes, I'm yours." She winced in pain.