Special Ones

Hyun Bin POV

Ji Cheol fell on the ground. He was still shocked and hadn't realized who was attacking him. I kicked and punched him again and again until I felt hands were pulling me off him.

"You son of a bitch! how dare you ruin her like that! She is mine!" I shouted at him.

"Damn it, Bin! You bastard! I should ask you the same question! How dare you treat her like that?! If she is really yours then why she kept crying over you?! She is not ruined Bin, she was pregnant! It was a blessing, but you speak like your unborn child was a curse!" Ji Cheol said back to me with a high tone, angry voice.

"I knew you're a jerk! What did you do to her after I left? Another casual hook up on your bed? She is my woman, not just a random one you can screw in!"

"I'm a jerk then what's that makes you? An irresponsible loser! You don't have the gut to face it. Son of a bitch."

Haein threatened us to call the cops. I exhaled and calmed down slowly. Ji Cheol's face was swollen and his nose was bleeding. A staff came and gave him a warm towel to wipe his face.

I couldn't saw Yejin inside. She must be hiding somewhere. I was too emotional at the moment, so I leaned to the wall and silenced just like what Haein asked me to. He brought us to the truck drop off area behind the shop.

"Hyeong, you two are sick. You can continue shouting at each other here but don't punch each other. I don't want cops here. Fighting and shouting like that, only hurt her feelings. You talk like she was a toy to share. She is my Noona, she ain't anyone's toy."

Haein was also mad, but smart enough to manage his emotion while speaking to us. He left us there and got back inside.

"Bin. You have everything in your hands, you should know better that she and the baby, are the ones you can't compare with your money. You disrespected her a lot, you hurt her by mentioning about covering her expenses."

"I'm not sure she was carrying mine."

"Bin...you're sick! She said it was yours, then why you doubt her? Her doctor had explained to her when it was conceived. She must know when and who did that to her. I told you not to let her slipped away, or you will regret it."

"You regret it, don't you? I know your feelings for her."

"It doesn't matter, she never loved me back. If only she said that it was mine, I would kneel down and propose. I was happy she found you. She was genuinely happy and in love with you."

"But still, she let you fuck her in bed."

"Bin. That was weeks before she met you. I can't change the past Bin, I have known her long before you. But, Bin, she never let me touch her again like that after she met you. I just got to accept that she finally fell into someone, and frankly, it was with you."
He exhaled heavily, winced from his pain.

"Bin. I don't know what's on your mind for doubting and treating her like that. But then you came all the way down here to punch me. What do you want exactly? Or are you still figuring that out? Did you really want to marry her, or was it just a joke?"

"I...I'm sorry. I can't think clearly. Are you so sure about that? I can't accept the possibility that the child might not be mine."

"Bin, she never let me without protection. What about you? You're special for her. She must be remembered with who she had done that. You're hurting her, Bin. She doesn't deserve this. You're just too much!"

Ji Cheol's words were like a hard slap on my face. He was right.

The back door of the cafe was slowly opened. There she was my beautiful woman, with tears flown over her cheeks. She stood up and nervously looking at me. Her lips were swollen and trembling. I felt so guilty and regretted what I did to her two days ago.