3.THE BIG SURPRISE

I called my mother by the phone, telling her that I was going to go at the library, so she would't find it strange an she would understand I was gonna be at least three hours out because I often went and stayed whole afternoons there, reading and snooping to find any interesting book. Why did I lie to her? Because she wouldn't believe that I met with somebody, and she would be even more afraid if she didn't know who I was with.

  Finally we arrived at Charlie's home he, Mariah, Robert and me.

  -Hello!-sreamed Charlie, to make notice to her mother that he arrived.

  Her mother appeared by the passage. She had a precious light-brown hair that made highlight her blue eyes. She wore an apron and a smile in her face to salute us. Throught it all, she couldn't hide the surprised face she made when she saw me. She looked disconcerted at the other guys, who seemed she already knew. Charlie presented to each other:

  -Mom, this is Leila. Leila, she's my mother, Vanesa. Leila doesn't go to our school, but we met her and we liked her. We wpuld like her to stay the afternoon with us, can she?

  His mother looked at me and she showed one of her shiny and sweet smiles again, nodding her head in agreement.

  Charlie made us go downstairs untill his cellar. The other guys followed him so decided, it was obvious that they already had been there so many times. I followed them doubtful. What I saw astounded me. It wasn't a very big space, just the precise to admit the family's garnet car, drums, a keyboard and two cases that seemed for two guitars.

  -Welcome to our studio-said Mariah.- Yeah, we are part of a band, or at least we try it. Charlie plays the drums, like the Charlie of Lemonade Mouth; Robert plays the keyboard, I play the bass and Stel...

  -Guuuuuuys!!!-Charlie's mother interrupted her-Stella is here yet!

  The guys smiled. I saw a girl with brunette skin and with some asiatic features coming downstairs. She had fleshy lips and brown eyes that expressed so much determination. Her hair was also brown, with black wisps and a lank fringe dyed of blonde. She really looked like the character Stella form Lemonade Mouth, wich Hayley Kiyoko, one of my most admired artists, played. I notice her purple T-shirt that said "Don't Stop The Revolution", what curiously was the title of another song of the guys of Lemonade Mouth, althought it wasn't on the movie. She also wore blue and holey jeans and some very cool black boots. The way she looked at me said that she didn't understand nothing, why was I there.

  Mariah presented us to each other. Her real name wasn't Stella but, like Charlie, they called her like that for the character of Lemonade Mouth and she played the guitar. Differently as Charlie, but, nobody of the group knew Stella's real name because she was the first who had watched the film when she was very little and, since then, she made them call her that way.

  I thought about if it all was real for a moment. Four guys who looked like four characters of the favourite movie of the five of us. Who, overmore, played the respective intruments of the character they lookes like. Overmore, two of them made people call them like their accordant characters, that was intemtionally. But what a coincidence that they looked at them physicaly and they had met each other! I thought that the fate was so capriscious and that it was fastinating the fact of that it all had happened.
  But some time later I would see everything in a different way, that anything happens by choice, everything has a reason that our destiny had planned accurately.