Epilogue.DON'T STOP THE REVOLUTION

It has been a couple of years. Carla, who's already ten years old, has the same carrot colored hair as her father and Michael, most of the time called Mickey, has got the same brown eyes as me besides a precious jet black hair.

  Both of them have already taken the school bus and Robert is in the kitchen right next to me helping me to was the dishes we have used during breakfast before he goes to work.

"I don't like that she doesn't do her homework. You're too permissive with her" he says without taking his eyes off the spoon he's washing.

I don't feel like getting into an argument. But I don't want to agree with him, either, so I answered as friendly as I can:

"Honey, we have already talked about this. You know I don't like her to cop-out of her responsabilities in other circumstances but this time she was right, that teacher gave us too much exercises to do. Kids need some time to play!"

"But she even managed to convince all the kids in her class not to do them because they agree there are 'too many'...".

I know Robert remonstrate not because he thinks it's not correct but because of the good of our little girl. I understand he cares about her future and I know we are supposed to teach them to do what they have to. But it can't be always this way and I find much more important that she has enough time to do other activities besides of the school's ones. Moreover, I honestly find it fantastic and I'm proud that she got to organize a protest like this one.

"She's a natural born leader. She believes in her reasons to claim something that's unfair to her and she has defended them, that's all" I can't help but smile.

Robert also smiles now. I know he actually thinks the same as me. Our daughter is as revolutionist and fighter as us. It might bring us some problems when she's a teenager but... That's already so far.

Then Robert smiles again and hug me from the back and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"She reminds me of us. Do you remember all the crazy things we did like that with the guys? And when we saved the Lemon Tree Park?" my husband can't help it but laugh.

"How could I forget?" I sigh as I turn around to hug him. "I don't think it's that bad to let her do thing on her own and express her ideas in her way as long as she's respectful. I know you're also proud of what she's done".

Because I think it's wonderful that she's as rebel as we were. She'll get far if she carries on this way.

"You're right. Don't stop the revolution."