11.LEMONADE MOUTH 2 AND "THE TEENCERS"

I really enjoyed that night to be honest. After having played that song, the crowd begged us to play another song but we refused. Throught it all, a lot of people congratulated us and I heard that some people said to Mariah that they had been so lucky to find that fantatsic new singer. I blushed at that comment.

Since then, we started to meet very often and we put a first name to the group: "Lemonade Mouth 2" although we were a tribute group for Lemonade Mouth rather than a copy. We only played songs by them and we did it better everyday. Sometimes, specially on the weekends, we performed at that disco where I had performed with them for first time.

That premises started to be my favourite place to be in and have fun. My mother discovered that I had new friends so I could meet them more often. Some afternoons we went to someone of us' house to study and, if not, we went to the premises.
Therewithal of performing we also chatted, played cards or whatever we wanted untill we were tired there.

One night wich we went there with the excuse that we were gonna sleep at a Stella's friend's house, I saw a dance permorming wich I found amazing. That was when David explained to me that there were some members of the club who had made a dancing group called "The Teencers". The name came from the words "Teen" and "dancers". He asked me if I wanted to be part of it but I said that I danced really really bad.

But it was pretty useless because, I don't know how, I started to rehearse with them and learn more things about dancing. Surprisingly, I was so much better than I had thought! I discovered that The Teencers beside performing in the disco they also did it in the streets so people could give them some money if they were lucky enough.

It was an afternoon where we were strolling when we passed by one of those walls where they always post publicity when Stella screamed:
-Hey, guys, look! -ans she fingered a cartel.
That cartel enounced a music show in the Green Bar of the twon. It wasn't a competition, it was a night (from 8pm to 12am) where everyone who wanted would have a change to show their skills to play an instrument or sing in public. It was possible to perform individually either in group.
-It's next Friday, why don't we go there? We'll have fun! -Robert said.

And that's what we did.
I repeat that it wasn't a competition but I could say that we won perfectly. Sincerelly, I think that we were the ones who did it better and the ones who got the noisiest applause. The bar's owner even asked us to perform there again whenever we wanted. We accepted happily.