Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣

Start from the beginning

" T-tae.. Taehyung is waiting for me, I have to go"Jimin blushed and tried to walk but Jungkook held his hand.

"I'll pick you up in the evening, hmm?" Jungkook said playing with Jimin's cute tiny fingers.
Jimin nodded and ran away making Jungkook disappointed. Jimin was blushing hardly when he reached near Tae. He tried his best to hide it but Tae understood it and smiled mischievously.

🌸🌸🌸

The school is one of the best school in Busan, but compared to his previous school it is little small. Jimin introduced himself to the class and everyone welcomed him with warm smile. When the teacher asked him to sit, then he saw a familiar face.

Hanbin

Jimin smiled to him and sat next to him,

"Hey" Hanbin greeted

"Hii, what a surprise" Jimin said smiling

" a wonderful surprise, welcome by the way" he giggled

"Thank you, I'm happy that I met someone I know" Jimin said, and the teacher started her class.

On the break Time Hanbin took Jimin to the cafeteria where his friends were sitting.

"Hey guys, this is Jimin" Hanbin said loudly which made his friends to look at them

" Oh new admission? Why in mid-term? "

"From which school?"

"You look so handsome"

Everyone asked many questions and made Jimin confused

"Don't trouble him , idiots. Jimin please sit here" Hanbin gestured him to sit next to him. and Jimin took the seat with a nervous smile.

" let me tell you something, these are all wierd. Don't mind them" Hanbin said and laughed.

"Yaah.. how dare you insult us in front a new student" the all slapped Hanbin. Jimin was watching the gang, playing and chatting it made him remember his old school and friends. How much he missed them, he didn't even know will he meet him again" his train of thoughts interrupted when the bell rang. Rest of the day went fastly, most of his classes were with Hanbin. Or at least one of his friends. He mingled with them easily. The final bell rang and everyone started leaving school.

"How will you go, should I drop you?" Hanbin asked as they walked out of their class.

" No it's fine, Jungkook is coming to pick me " he said smiling as he remembered his husband.His phone rang at the right time, and it was his husband.

" Hello"

"Jimin I'm sorry, my driver will pick you up, I have a meeting. He is waiting outside" Jungkook asked

" Mhm" with that he hang the phone. He was a bit disappointed, he thought Jungkook will come to pick him but he didn't. He shook his head and looked at Hanbin

"Hanbin, can you drop me" he asked Hanbin, he didn't know why he asked that eventhough he know the driver is outside.

"Oh sure.." Hanbin smiled happily

"I want to buy some text books too" he said

"That's not a problem, I know the shop. Let's go" and they both left.

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook was in the middle of a meeting when the driver's call came saying that he couldn't find Jimin. He walked out immediately, and tried to call Jimin. But all the call went unanswered, he got worried. He left the company and started the car suddenly his phone buzzed

'reached home'

It was a message from Jimin. Jungkook stopped the car and sighed heavily. He held his head on steering, eyes closed. After few minutes he started the engine and drove off.

Jimin was watching T V when Jungkook came, Jungkook stood in the living room. In between Jimin and the TV. He was blocking the view for Jimin. He looked at Jungkook's face, anger was the only thing he could see. He wasn't surprised, because he was expecting this.

"What the hell was that? Where were you?" Jungkook shouted at Jimin.

Jimin stood up and turned the TV off and walked towards the kitchen. Jungkook pulled his hands to make him face him.

"I'm asking you something Jimin, answer me" Jungkook gritted his teeth while saying

"I was with a friend, I went to buy some books" he said

"friend?? You already made friends in school. You.. Jimin listen, you know very well I don't like disobedience. If I send you a damn car, you have to come in that. It's simple" the old Jungkook was coming back, Jimin felt so. The way he threatened him, that exact aura was there. Jimin hissed in pain.

"and wherever you go, you have to ask me first. Is that clear" Jimin just nodded without looking at him.

"You know how worried I was?" His tone changed all of a sudden, loosening the grip on Jimin's wrist. Jimin take few steps back and made a gap. He held his own wrist tightly, it was paining. at that time Jungkook saw the red colour he caused in jimin's wrist.

"Baby..." He tried to take Jimin's hand but latter back off.

"Don't act like you care, all you do is hurting me" he couldn't control his tears.

"It was my first day, and you didn't even came to pick me.you promised me , Now you ran to me when you heard I didn't do what you said. Now what about your meeting" Jimin cried in between. This made Jungkook guilty.

" Jimin.. baby.. I'm sorry, I really wanted to come but I was.. ok listen from tomorrow I'll take you to school, and I'll pick-"

"Don't , no need" with that Jimin ran towards the room.

Jungkook sighed, and sat on the couch. Jimin was trying to be in the relation, now it was Jungkook's fault that he made him cry. He felt guilty for showing his rude side again, when everything was going good. Now he have to fix it.

🌸🌸🌸

please read and vote. comment what do you think about Jimin and Hanbin's friendhip?

Vote goal : 5 🌟