Chapter 10

Autumns POV

“I think I’m gonna stay in and train” jym answered my question if he was gonna come with us. Very typical of him. “No no no no no you’re not getting out of it. If I have to go do will you” Louis argued and I chuckled. So our group was evened our between three party lovers and three not so much. “Alright” jym said and rolled his eyes.
The day went on and I was surprised to realize that I had gotten a lot better at everything almost due to jyms help. Especially my shooting had improved and I had even more fun than usual. From my peripheral I saw violet glare at me since I seemed to have taken her place now but her glared just made me grin. Maybe I’m a bad person.
However I was proud and I’d have to thank jym somehow.
I was actually happier again therefore the week went my fast.
Friday came and I wasn’t really motivated to go to the party. Violet had been excited all week talking about it and asking me what she should wear. But I knew my opinion didn’t mean anything to her anyways. Not when it comes to clothing.
Violet took forever in the bathroom so I had to improvise and do my make up at the window with my phone since there was no portable mirror. I put on my dress black and grey tight dress and waited for violet.
We then finally made our way down to meet the others where we heard jym whining about who’s gonna sit where.
He looked handsome in his button down I’ll have to admit. But the brothers also looked pretty good. It was a little weird now to see everyone in their own clothes and no uniform.
We all walked to gemmas car. Josh literally started running to get a good seat. Gemma pouted and jym took her hand. All that time since we’d known them all I was wondering what exactly was going on between Gemma and him. It wasn’t nothing but it also wasn’t anything worth mentioning. I couldn’t tell to be honest.
We got in the car and violet ended up sitting on jyms lap. I wasn’t surprised. But I was also glad I didn’t have to sit on his lap. No thank you sir. “Man I should have sat in the back” josh pouted and I rolled my eyes chuckling. Horny boys...
The drive to the party, which was at tiagos place I found Out, was short. Once we’d finally found a spot to park we all got out and started walking to tiagos house. You could already hear the music and I literally had to pull myself together not to show everyone how badly I wanted to be at home now. I’d definitely need a drink I thought. People were already passed out and I cringed. I hated this. I hated drunk people. “Let’s get this party started” josh yelled excitedly. Suddenly everyone was gone getting drinks which left me with jym “after you” he said raising an eyebrow and I sighed and nodded heading in.
It kind of looked like a big orgy in there but I just tried to not be too judgy right away. “We are playing truth or dare you two better join” josh said and Gemma nodded. There was no way we could refuse. I got myself a drink and sat down with them. I would need a little drink now but as long as my head wouldn’t start spinning I’d be fine. “Ohhh heyy autumn you’re here” Tiago yelled and hugged me. Obviously drunk already. “Hey yeah.. that I am” I said a little uncomfortable. “Damn that’s cool yeah.. I’ll get to you later again we’re playing beer bong over there If you care to join” I he smirked and I nodded forcing a smiled before he left and I went back to my group.
“Okay so let’s get this started” josh smirked and I sighed locking eyes with Louis for a second who wasn’t too keen on playing either. He smiled and me and him laughed. We understood each other

Jyms POV

Truth or dare turned out to actually be spin the bottle. Which was even worse well sometimes. I mean we played spin the bottle with truth or dare oftens but also when someone screams kiss it means whoever's the bottle lands on and a second spin who it lands on kiss. I sat down in the circle next to josh and another girl who I've seem around school. Tiago was in the circle too then hash louis violet autumn and Gemma. Making us 4 girls and 4 guys. I didnt care to much about this game or what I would have to answer I just thought it was childish. I had grabbed a bottle gin before I joined the circle for myself. "Lets get started" violet said rubbing her hands together all excited. The bottle spinned and landed on tiago. "Autumn what are your top three turn ons" he smirked. I looked at autumn to see her roll her eyes "when a guy smells good, neck kisses, and when someone pulls me hair" she described. Tiago nodded as if taking notes. And so the game went on. The random girl had to tell us about her first kiss which was super boring. Violet had to answer who the sexiest person in our group was and she said me. I could see autumn roll her eyes. Then violet asked me "who gere has the nicest butt" I just rolled my eyes and looked at autumn "I must say autumn" I answered and smirked at her she just chuckled. "Gemma who's you crush" i asked smirking at her I knew there was a guy somewhere and she just laughed "stop it" she said covering her face "its josh" she whispered and josh looked at her shocked. "So josh do you have the same feelings back" violet asked all excited "um.."he started and louis smacked him "he does all he ever talks about" that just gained him a punch back from josh. The random girl had to answer what she would do if she were a guy for a whole month "I would pee everywhere and enjoy not getting my period" she smiled and josh laughed "we do have some points there" he said. "Autumn who would you most likely make out with in this group" gemma asked and autumns eyes widened "umm maybe lois" she said and I felt that she said that cause she knew josh and gemma liked each other and violet was onto me. I looked at her watching her carefully. Autumn looked at Gemma "have you ever made out with someone in this group"she asked Gemma. Gemma signed "ya two too. Tiago and jym." She said and looked at me and I just laughed "that was like last year"i laughed remembering back to that day. We were just chilling at my room. We were both heart broken. Josh had gotten a girlfriend so Gemma was sad and I just got rejected so we decided maybe we two but after that make out which only lasted like 1 minute we knew we would only ever be friends. After a while I ended up giving autumn a massage for 5 minutes and tiago had to yell out the first word that came to his mind which was sex. Josh got two eggs cracked onto his head. And then tiago dared all girls to go skinny dipping. Gemma and autumn glared at him but knew the consequences of not doing it so they went for it. After the game I can say I wasnt to stable anymorebwalking straight was already to much luckily Louis doesnt drink. "Autumn go kiss jym" gemmas dare came out as a slur and even autumn couldnt walked straight anymore as she walked over to me and tripped over the bottle falling into my lap. We both burst out laughing completely drunk as she leaned in and kissed me. And it wasn't just a peck but a full blown make out kiss. After a while josh and Louis pulled us apart deciding us time to go home.