chapter 11

Autumns POV

Of course truth or dare was more like a spin the bottle thing but I honestly didn’t mind. Tiago had joined us. Of course and so did some girl I might have seen before, maybe. Idk.
Of course Tiago was the first one to ask me stuff. Three biggest turn ons. I sighed and answered with the truth but I did notice how attentively Tiago was listening. Whenever he’d actually make a move on me I’d have to tell him that that was not what I was seeing with him.
The game went on and violet chose the sexiest person in this group. Jym. No surprises there. I watched violet for a while she was definitely trying to get some reaction from jym. It was obvious she wanted to get with him. Hoping he’d pick her she asked him who had the nicest butt. To my surprise he didn’t pick her but me. He smirked at me and I didn’t know what to do so I just laughed.
We then got to find out Gemma was crushing on josh and he basically felt the same way too shy to admit it. I was a little shocked but they were actually a great match. I’d have to keep my eyes open if there was anything gonna go down these next days between them. Whenever someone’s drink was empty Tiago or someone got up to get them a new drink. I had already drank more than I had planned to but i had lost count. Louis on the other hand being our driver for the evening didn’t drink.
The girl I didn’t know answered something and then it was my turn again. “Autumn who would you most likely make out with in this group” Gemma asked me and I looked at her shocked. I had to think for a second. I couldn’t say Tiago because he’s take it as a hint and I didn’t want that. I couldn’t pick josh since Gemma had just declared her feelings to him. I couldn’t pick jym knowing violet would probably kill me. That left me with Louis. We had gotten close friends but that was it. He was probably the safest choice for now. I could have picked a girl theoretically but I knew that wasn’t what Gemma was about. “Umm maybe Louis” I answered and Louis wiggled his eyebrows at me. I chuckled. I asked Gemma if she’d Made out with anyone in this group. Not only my interest was spiking but also joshs. I chuckled watching him stare at Gemma. She answered Tiago and jym. I was surprised to hear tiagos name but hearing jyms same confirmed my weird intuition. “That was like last year” jym laughed and Gemma joined in. It seemed like I hadn’t meant anything but still I couldn’t imagine it wouldn’t be at least a little awkward to talk about it.
Jym was then dared to give me a 5 minute massage which was quite nice actually. I would have let him continue. It was a little rough but I liked it either way. Or maybe because it was... idk
The game went on and us girls were dared to go skinny dipping. Wanna have a guess on who dared us? Yes Tiago of course Tiago. I glared at him already trying to think of ways on how to get out of this dare. Gemma seemed to share my dislike but eventually we decided to just do it together. Suffer together. I found it awkward but well..It was over soon enough. It also probably was over so quickly because I was definitely drunk at this point. I had completely forgotten about not wanting to drink too much. My head was spinning when I was walking and my sentences were pretty messed up as well.
“Autumn go kiss jym” Gemma dared me. I had trouble understanding her due to her and my one drunkness but I understood and made my way over to jym which wasn’t as easy as I had expected. I staggered over tripped over a bottle on the ground and fell kind of on top of him. We burst out laughing at my stupidity. I leaned in and closed the distance between us. I kissed him and he kissed me back butterflies erupting in my stomach. It had been some time since I’d last kissed anyone and it would have been a lie if I said I didn’t like it. I don’t know who of us deepened the kiss even but neither of us seemed to mind. It turned into a full blown make up kiss.
Next thing I really noticed was josh and Louis pulling us apart laughing. I chuckled and Louis helped me get up. I was maybe a little blushing realizing how intense it had been but it was fine. We decided do go home and I ignored both tiagos and violets glared successfully. This meant nothing. It was truth or dare for god sake they should calm down.
We all stumbled back to gemmas car and I actually felt sorry for Louis who had to endure our drunk asses. We somehow got in the car and Louis drove us home.
When we got out of the car again Gemma told us she was feeling a little sick so I took her arm and pulled her to the next trash bin thingy where she then threw up into. I held her hair trying to calm her. She seemed to hate throwing up just as much as I did.
Violet on the other hand stayed with the boys probably still trying her best at getting with jym.