Yahaba x Kyōtani

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Your serve is so like you Oikawa."

"What is it Mattsun? Beautiful? Awesome? Amazing?"

"Trash actually."

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND MAKKI."

"Hahaha that was a good one babe."

"I know right."

"IWA-CHAN HELP ME. DID YOU SEE THAT? THEY ARE BULLYING ME. PROTECT ME IWA-CHAN. HEY DO YOU HEAR ME IWA-CHAN? IWAAA-CHAAAN!"

"Yeah, I hear you Shittykawa. I just don't give a fuck."

"OH MY GOD IWA-CHAN YOU'RE SO CRUEL. BUT YOU'RE LUCKY THAT I LOVE YOU."

"Ugh, go away! Don't kiss my freaking face Shittykawa!"

"Wow, so whipped."

"Shut the fuck up Mattsun."

Hanamaki-san noticed us coming and smiled. "Well well well if it isn't the idiotic couple." The group turned their attention towards us and Kyōtani showed his middle finger to Hanamaki-san, where the latter only laughed.

"Mad Dog-chan is still grumpy as ever." Oikawa-san grinned. Kyōtani opened his bag and grabbed two towels, he gave me the other to use it.

"Fuck off, will ya?" Kyōtani wiped his sweat at his forehead then down to his neck.

"Ehhhh so meannn..do you really hate me that much?" Oikawa fakely pouted.

"I'm not saying I hate you, but I would unplug your life support to charge my phone." Kyōtani snickered. I snorted at that.

"TRAIN YOUR GODDAMN DOG YAHABA!" Oikawa pointed a finger at me then I laughed, patting my lovers head, which eventually got slapped away by him. I'm already used at the affection.

"I will buy a leash tomorrow Oikawa-san." I joked where I received a deathly glare from Kyōtani. I raised my hands in surrender.

"Hahahah damn that was good Yahaba, jokes aside, I heard you're taking driving lessons, Oikawa?" Matsukawa-san said.

"Yup. And I have the great teacher for that." Oikawa-san wiggled his eyebrows while staring at someone. We looked who was that someone and it was none other than our vice-captain itself.

"... I did teach him...only a little." Iwaizumi mumbled even though we never asked.

"Now don't be shy Iwa-chan, once I'll get my driving license, we'll travel around the Japan. You and me with my Audi." Oikawa-san winked at him where Iwaizumi-san rolled his eyes. Matsukawa-san and Hanamaki-san fake gagged at that.

"You can't even memorize the basic rules in safety driving, Shittykawa."

"Woah, seriously?" I sweatdropped, didn't expected that one. I mean, I do know how to drive one and it wasn't even that hard. Kyōtani only looked at me.

"Psshh Iwa-chan, that's just a piece of cake."

"Really? Okay, you're driving, and Kindaichi and Kageyama walk into the road. What do you hit?" Iwaizumi raised a brow.

Within two seconds, Oikawa answered with a smile. "Oh definitely Kageyama, I could never hurt Kindaichi."

"The brakes. YOU HIT THE FUCKING BRAKES OIKAWA. See? This is what I'm talking about." Iwaizumi-san massaged his temples. I wheezed and the two were laughing out loud, Kyōtani was trying to stifle a laugh. Oikawa's mouth formed an 'o' shape, as he realized he was wrong.

"Hmp. It's not like I'm perfect or anything. Everyone makes mistakes even you Iwa-chan, so we should embrace our mistakes and move on." Oikawa crossed both of his arms with a frown.