OiIwa

"Let's break up Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi, who was chopping vegetables at the moment, stiffened up. He wasn't sure if he heard it right so he raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend beside him. "Hold up...am I just hearing things or did I hear that you're breaking up with me?"

Oikawa only nodded in response, maintaning a straight face. It was unusual of him. "I just did."

"What the fuck Oikawa? Are you seriously telling me this?" Iwaizumi said in a soft tone. It was also unusual of him to do that but he have to. His eyes changed direction and tried to stare at the chopped carrots at the board. If he looked at Oikawa he'll probably lose his shit or something. So he slowly breathe in and out as he didn't want to get easily mad. Iwaizumi wanted to fix this problem in a calming way as possible.

Oikawa may be annoying as fuck but Iwaizumi loves him so fucking much.

"This is way too late for an April Fool's joke, Oikawa." Iwaizumi added.

"It's not a joke Iwa-chan. I'm telling you the truth."

"NO. FUCK YOU AND YOUR JOKE. YOU'RE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME." Iwaizumi snapped. So much for trying to be calm though.

He heard Oikawa sigh.

"I'm sorry....but I have to..."

"Did I do something wrong that made you like this?"

"...No...no, you didnt....it's not your fault.."

"Then WHY?!"

"I...dont think this thing, between us, will work out." Oikawa pointed out. "I think I'm not gay anymore..." Oikawa stared at his now shocked boyfriend.

Iwaizumi's mouth were slowly forming words asking wh- questions and how itd happen but not a single word came out from his mouth. His heart started pounding fast, he was afraid. So afraid that Oikawa, his lover of 5 years will leave him out of the blue just because he realized he wasn't really gay?! What the fuck is that? Was he just a fucking trial at Oikawa's life?! At that thought, he unconsciously tightened his grip at the knife he's holding.

"I met someone. A girl, actually. We met at a park, she's pretty cute for a brown haired girl, she's small but has these huge tits, she was also nice and all- I dont know why but we decided to hit it off last month." Oikawa said while folding his arms. Iwaizumi finally looked up to him and gulped at that.

Cute? Iwaizumi was sure as hell know that he wasn't cute but that hurts his feelings.

Small? It wasn't his goddamn fault if he was also the same height as him! He's just an ordinary healthy guy after all!

Huge tits? Well sorry if his chest is like a fucking board!

Nice? Is that why Oikawa tried to find someone else because he wasn't nice to him? Isn't Iwaizumi not nice at all? But he did everything just for Oikawa's sake, like leaving his family so that they can move in together.

Last month? So Oikawa fucking cheated on him?! And with a girl?! Just how far did the two of them do it?!  Goddamnit! Iwaizumi wanted to scream so loud and destroy their fucking house.

Iwaizumi stared at Oikawa, wanting to ask this question as possible. "Do you...do you not love me anymore?"

"I'm sorry." said Oikawa. And oh fucking shit- Iwaizumi felt his heart ripped into two at that.

"Am I not...a good boyfriend? I'll do anything. I wont get mad at you. I'll listen to you....ill be good I promise just.....shit....please...don't..don't leave me." Iwaizumi voice cracked a bit at the end.