Yahaba x Kyōtani

Hi, I'm Shigeru Yahaba. A 2nd year student at Aoba Johsai High School. I'm in the volleyball club and I'm a setter that wears the number 6 jersey. To sum up my highschool life, I'm just a simple guy who likes girls very much until a short-cropped blonde hair delinquent guy stepped inside the court then BAM never knew in my life that I'll be gay.

Well you know what they say you ask life for boobs, then you'll get dicks in return. Ain't complaining though.

To be honest at first, I really do hate him a lot and I also know that he feels the same way, him glaring at me always proved it. I hate how he doesn't have respect to his seniors and has this brash attitude causing poor relationships with the team. I even consulted Oikawa-san for advice and he told me that the more you hate the more you love, I can tell pretty much he's speaking from personal experience.

I also remembered the day where after practice it was only me and Kyōtani who lost at rock paper scissors so we had to clean the place up just the two of us. While cleaning we had a small argument until it turned to be a big mess because I finally told him what I hate everything about him.

Of course he got snapped and said the same thing then punched me. It fucking hurts so I slammed him to a wall. Oh yes, kabedon it is.

Our faces were so close to each other, I could feel his breath. Then I noticed that he looks so cute up close and damn I  know that day made me realize that I'm straight as a bendy ruler.

Kyōtani told me if I even have the balls to punch him since he said and I quote "you look like a wimpy kid, you couldn't even hurt a fly you fucker". Is it weird for me to say that I find his voice actually hot? Haha, anyways so much for underestimating me, with a smirk on my face I did punch him....with my lips to his.

Time do flies so fast and we're now in a relationship with each other. We argue, have our ups and downs but we managed well. Not gonna tell you guys how I got him to date me but anyway the team knows and they are okay about us dating. Dating him really is the best thing that ever happen in my life, despite him looking so tough or he'll curse you nonetheless, he's a really sweet guy. They did say don't judge the book by its cover. Back then when he gets mad at me he looks like an angry pitbull but now he looks like an angry chihuahua, it's really cute. Oh and also -

"What are you daydreaming about?" I heard a rough voice beside me that made me snapped back in reality. I noticed we were at Kyōtani's classroom because I had to teach him at his Chemistry homework. It was lunch break.

"....nothing. Just telling the readers how I fell in love with you." I winked at him then opened his Chemistry book, turning to page 69.

"Readers? What?" He arched an eyebrow in confusion. I just ignored him as I answered every question at the page.

(author can be seen at the back with bricks and cement to fix the fourth wall)

*after practice*

"Damn, you're really on a roll today huh?" I said to Kyōtani after giving him 100 serves. The both of us were soaked in sweat and panting, today's training was hell.

Kyōtani only huffed, wiping the sweats at his face using his arm. "Give me more. I can take them."

"Of fucking course you can, but I can't. I'm already tired please spare me." I only whined, Kyōtani tched as he had no choice so we went towards the bench where the others are. I noticed the first years were already gone. As we come closer, we heard what they're talking about.

"Iwa-chan how's my serve today? Is it fine?"

"It's okay...I guess.."

"Ehhhh...what's with that response?"