BoKuroo

AN: Short chappie dedicated to this bro pals! I dont usually ship this as a romance thing cos KuroTsukki and BokuAka is my life..but I dont mind AkaTsukki 😂😂😍

Kuroo and Bokuto had visited Daichi's town because they said they wanted to see him and explore the place there. The owl and the cat had so much fun there, so fun, they got arrested.

They are now at the police station and the policeman made the two men sit, which surprisingly, Bokuto and Kuroo obeyed.

Clicking his ballpen while holding the notepad, he inspectfully eyed the two, wondering why the hell these two men would do childish thing like that. Never in his life he arrested adults that draw penises at the wall...until now...well everyone has its first. (AN: idk but I imagined they will actually do that)

"So...what are your names?" The policeman raised a brow as he looked and  questioned the two.

As they didnt want their names to be revealed. Kuroo looked at Bokuto, his eyes squinting. "Don't tell him Bokuto.."

The policeman wrote down something at his notepad. "Bo..ku..to."

Kuroo's cat eyes were widened. And that day he knew he fucked up when Bokuto's eyes were widened as well and looked at him with a 'Seriously?' face.

"Oh shit." Kuroo realizing what he had just said. Busted.

Bokuto scoffed at his bestfriend's idiocy. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Nice job Kuroo." The owl haired said, sarcasm hinting at his voice.

The policeman then again started writing down. "Bokuto and Kuroo."

Bokuto sweat dropped at that, didnt really expected that one. "Fuck."

Kuroo face palmed in despair, all hope is gone. He deeply and mathematically thinked why the hell are they even friends while Bokuto screamed at the top of his lungs hysterically like it's the end of the world.

"Yup, they are clearly both idiots.." The policeman thought.

Several minutes, Daichi had received a call. He was annoyed when he went to the police station because he had to cancel his date with Suga just to free the two idiots out of there. Bokuto and Kuroo however were thankful but had to face Daichi's wrath of 30 minutes scolding them.