[..]

AN: this story has multiple of pairings I can't even decide what would the title be so I just named it as two dots 😂 but I think I'll make this a KuroKen on the part two or hopefully a part three of this oneshot which is currently I'm working rn.

Kuroo sighed for the umpteenth time today while staring at a pudding-haired boy who was with his circle of friends sitting at the back of the cafeteria. It was after school and instead of going home earlier Kuroo's friends decided to hang out at their usual table at the cafeteria. It was their everyday routine and he didn't expect to see his crush there with his friends. Kuroo blushed just by looking at Kenma.

Kuroo find the boy so cute, the way he softly smile and listened with his friends while they  were discussing about something, the way his eyes has this glint to them when he's focusing playing a game at his phone, and the way his hair - oh God, don't even start with his bleached blonde hair, if only he could touch it, he definitely knew it's smooth and will be perfect when his hands touch it. He noticed Kenma's face wasn't smiling too much but Kuroo knew that he was happy with friends.

Now Kuroo was curious to what they are talking about cause Kenma stopped playing at his phone and laughed along with them. His eyes wrinkling while laughing. Oh Kuroo would give everything just to hear him laugh, but he couldn't because Kuroo's with his friends right now at a table across from him.

It's been two months since he likes the guy. He remembers the first time they met where Kuroo wanted to bully Kenma because he just want to and he think it'll be fun bullying a nerd kid. But boy - was he wrong, he didn't expect that nerd kid to spilled an apple juice at the top of his head while staring at him with a disgusted face. Kuroo doesn't know why but he felt a thump at that and from that day on he know that he likes Kenma.

Kuroo wanted to redeem so he could get along with him, to be his lover hopefully or to just be his friend. He doesn't care as long as he's beside Kenma.

He had some couple subjects with him but the two didn't talk to each other too much since Kenma's not the type who'll talk to strangers especially to the one who bullied him and Kuroo's too much of a wimp to try and talk to his crush. So yeah, he's now stuck to only watch and admire him from afar....like a stalker.

But he's a good stalker. And a hot one, in fact.

What Kuroo didn't know is that his friends beside him stopped talking, as they watched their friend staring and hopelessly fall inlove with the small boy. .

"You know you're staring too much right, bro?" Bokuto said as he want his friend to stop staring at Kenma.

Kuroo's head turned to look at him. "Am I?"

"Well duh, for like five minutes.." He replied back, he showed his one hand at him.

"You're kidding.." Kuroo mumbled, not believing what he said.

"I'm not...I've been counting.." Bokuto snickered at Kuroo's face.

Oikawa jokingly gasped to Bokuto. "Oh my god, you know how to count?!"

Ushijima blinked twice. "He does?"

Bokuto was offended. "HEY that's rUdE!! I DO KNOW HOW TO COUNT!"

Kuroo covered his face with his hands.  He lowered his hands a bit and they can see that he's blushing. "Is it too obvious?"

Daichi laughed and patted Kuroo's back. "It's really funny seeing you fall head over heels for him. Don't worry he'll notice you in no time."

Kuroo rolled his eyes, mumbling at his hands. "Says the one who's also head over heels to Kenma's friend. What was his name again? Suga?"

Daichi bonked Kuroo's head where the other winced. He didn't expected that. "Shut up. This is about you, not me." But Kuroo saw him blushing a bit at the name.