KuroTsukki

"Damn...your teammates are freaking hilaruous Sawamura."

Kuroo said to the Karasuno's captain where he only received a scoffed in return. He noticed his eyes got teary all of a sudden because Kuroo laughed so damn hard at Nishinoya and Tanaka's idiocy as they mistakenly thought that the transmission tower was a Skytree.

It was a fine and sunny day, a smile crept to Kuroo's face thinking how fun it'll be to practice volleyball with this kind of team. Nothing could go wrong right? But Kuroo's smile slowly faded as he looked around and saw a tall blonde guy stepping outside the bus with a small freckled guy behind him.

The captain was mesmerized at the tall blonde that wears glasses and had its black headphones around his neck, his black jacket that perfectly suits him, heck and even his looks that were sculptured by the Goddess itself. He may sure have sound exaggerated at that but his eyes were fixated at the others face and Kuroo was sure that the blonde guy was taller than him.

"Cupid just fucking hit me...and I think Im in love." Kuroo blurted out dramatically touching his chest.

Kenma looked away from his phone and to Kuroo, giving his wtf face. The small boy shrugged as he continued his game while mumbling something that Kuroo quite didnt catched. The tall black haired guy noticed his bestfriend's sulking that made him laugh.

"Kenma... dont worry...the shrimp will be here in no time." He grinned where Kenma's body stiffened and he may or may not have blushed a bit.

"Its not like Im waiting for Shouyo or anything..." 

"First name basis huh??? Kinda fishyyy.."

"Shut up Kuroo."

Kuroo ruffled Kenma's hair while he got a deadly glare. "Im just kidding." even though he really isnt.

"Kuroo--- stop that."

Kuroo quickly stopped at his actions when he saw the freckled boy following his so called "man crush" with a smile on its face and blushing,might he add.

"Hold the fuck up.. wait a minute. Are they like together?" He raised a brow at Kenma.

"Look I dont care Kuroo..would you sto-"

"Oh..nuh uh, he aint gonna steal my man." Kuroo cut Kenma off, he gave his red jacket to the pudding haired boy before heading off towards to Tsukishima. Kenma just rolled his eyes and headed inside the gym.

"Hi." Kuroo waved a hand.

Tsukishima looked at him and raised a brow. "Hey."

Yamaguchi blinked his eyes in confusion until Ennoshita called him at the bus.

"Ill be right back Tsukki."  The freckled boy smiled but suddenly got nervous as he noticed someone is glaring daggers at him.

"Okay Yamaguchi.."

And dang...Kuroo almost wobbled at his feet when he heard his voice. Yamaguchi slowly looked at Kuroo and hurriedly went to the bus to help Ennoshita at something. While Kuroo smirked as he took his chance to talk to the Megane Goddess.

"Im Kuroo Tetsurou. Nekoma's captain." Kuroo added, violently shaking the blonde's hand without it's permission.

Tsukishima felt the hard sweaty grip from the captain, wondering what business does the Nekoma's Captain have with him. He's too tired to think though maybe due to the long ride awhile ago. The four eyed glasses decided to act nice to the captain, not wanting to look bad at the upperclassmen.

"...but you can call me Kuroo....or Tetsu...or your future boyfriend." The Nekoma's captain added while wiggling his eyebrows.

Tsukishima mentally counted from one to ten, trying his best not to fully snap at the person he had just met and who is flirting with him right now.