Author's Note

Sorry!!! This isn't an update!!! I'm still having an author's block at the moment that's why I still haven't update this book! And I'm busy at my job so I never had the time to continue this book but I am reading your comments and that makes me happy that there are still people who reads this.

I posted this to say that I'm making an another book and it's called "A Change of Heart". It's a BokuAka and KuroTsuki book. If you don't want to read it, it's also okay for me, I just wanted you guys to know 💕

And yes, before you say KuroTsuki sucks and you prefer KuroKen more (since I know most of the readers loves KuroKen)

❌ DONT HATE A SHIP JUST BECAUSE IT'S NOT YOUR SHIP ❌. KuroTsuki doesn't deserve disrespect, I respect the KuroKen fandom cause I know they're a cute ship as well but seeing some of you comment bad things to my favorite pair makes me disappointed. Please stop that, and it's alright if you'll get mad at me for this, you can just stop reading my book.

Love is love okay? We can ship whoever or whatever we want, I know that some of you guys even shipped Oikawa with a trashcan 🤷 I also did.

So anywayysss regarding to my new book.... it really isn't new since it's on my draft a long time ago and I just decided to published it now. Then I might focus more on my new book than this one-shot but I'll update this also if I have some extra time.

To everyone who is a multi-shipper, my book will have different pairings there so I hope you guys will visit my profile and read my new book. 💕 Thanks everyone.