Prologue

'But I don't understand,' her voice small and confused. 'Why are you doing this?'

Cold grey eyes stared back at her, no emotions whatsoever, 'I am doing this because I can, Talia. I have had you, you have had me and that is it. I am bored.'

Natalia placed a hand on her stomach, taking in a shaky breath 'so all this time you have only wanted my body? Y-you don't love me? Not even a little, Chris?'

'Don't be so naive, Talia!' a harsh laugh escaped his lips. Taking a sip of brandy from the glass he was holding, his eyes ran up and down the woman who stood before him. She was beautiful, he can't say anything about that, her body was sin. It was time to get it over and done with. 'It's over. Your bags are packed for you. I'll ask John to drop you off at the airport. Your ticket will be waiting for you there.'

Natalia took a deep breath, 'nothing I can say will change your mind, will it? You already have everything planned out?' Her hand formed a tight fist over her stomach.

'Goodbye, Talia. It was good while it lasted.'

Blinking back the tears, Natalia gave him a tight nod and walked to the door, pausing with her hand on the door handle. Turning she smiled at him through unshed tears, 'goodbye, Chris. Thank you for everything....' with that Natalia walked out of Chris' life.