Miraculous Mean Bean Machine

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile at the news room in the studio, Luka and Kagami were seen tied up and struggling. They hear an evil laugh coming from Heavy Magician who taunt them saying "Well, well, you think you can just go and backstab me like that especially you Kagami, you took Adrien away from me as your own."

"He's been my fencing partner ever since we met," Kagami said. "So go to hell and get laid you bastard!"

"I know Ladybug will be coming," Luka said. "And when she comes, you'll be sorry."

Heavy Magician growled at them but then she heard Hawk Moth's voice saying "Ladybug and Chat Noir are coming, and you know what to do!"

"Yes, Hawk Moth!" Heavy Magician replied.

"What are you planning to do?" Kagami said.

"Oh nothing," Heavy Magician said as she uses her wand to transform the room into the Mean Bean Machine factory. "I'm just gonna challenge Ladybug to a game called Mean Bean Machine, winner gets the Chaos Emeralds I'm keeping in my hat."

Then she dissapears leaving Luka and Kagami tied up in the room.

Meanwhile, Ladybug, Sonic and the others were in the hallways of the building and Tails was chattin with Max saying "So you must be an genius expert and an builder huh?"

"Yes I am," Max said to Tails. "If I weren't, then Markov wouldn't be standing right here with us."

"Ho, ho, very funny." Markov replied.

Ladybug then shushed them saying "We've gotta be quiet if we want to get the remaining Chaos Emeralds and save Kagami and Luka."

They keep walking through the dark hallways until they find the entrance to the studio room.

Sonic opened the door and looked around thinking "Woah, it's even dark in here, does anyone even have a flashlight?"

Ladybug pulled out her phone and turned her flashlight on to look around, then she spotted Luka and Kagami tied up.

Ladybug asked Tails if he had an knife with him, so Tails gave her one from the bag and she ran to free Luka and Kagami. "Don't worry guys, we'll get you out of here." Ladybug said as she starts cutting the rope.

Kagami said "Please don't do this, Heavy Magician is gonna..."

But before Kagami could finish, the lights have turned on and revealed that the studio has been turned into a Mean Bean Machine factory.

"Hey, didn't I remember this from somewhere?" Knuckles asked.

Then Ladybug hears an evil laugh and a voice saying "Well what do you we have here." Ladybug turns around to see Heavy Magician there.

"Well it is nice to see you again Ladybug, Chat Noir, and especially you Sonic." Heavy Magician said as Ladybug and Chat Noir pulled out their weapons. "I've been waiting for all of you."

"We meet again as well, Heavy Magician." Sonic said. "What the hell are you going to do with us?"

"I challenge you to a little game called Mean Bean Machine!" Heavy Magician said as she introduced the set with all the controls and the two big jars. "Winner will take the three Chaos Emeralds I have."

Ladybug turned to Sonic and asked "I don't really how to play this game, how does the game go?"

"It's simple," Sonic whispered. "The objective of the game is to match four or more beans of the same color, and if done so then the black beans will fall on, if the amount of beans reach to the top, the opponent loses, so if you can make an macaroon, then coffee can be easy to make."