Chapter 12: Can we talk?

Last time:
"Hai! oh chotto... Nee, Ri-chan can Yuzu-chan join us for a while?" she asked. Riko nodded with a thumbs up and grinned as a response. Yuzuki walked down the bench and bowed to riko as a thank you. "Arigato Riko." Kuroko gave a slight smile and joined them. "Ikee Yuzuki!" egao smiled and dragged her wrists heading towards the bus waiting outside. "God.. these two..." Riko facepalmed. .. "SINCE WHEN DID YUZUKI COME HERE!?! WHY DID I NOT KNOW" Katsumi jawdropped. Kagami chuckled because of her cuteness.

'Jeez... Egao, your hyper as usual, well at least I'm glad that you're on your way to find happiness, even if it means knowing that Akashi moved on and your parents died... you always find a way... mattaku.. you are seriously one of a kind...' Yuzuki said in her mind while smiling softly.
---------

As the game started the bounce of the ball, the slashing net, the squeaking of the shoes plus the crowd yelling their team.

" SHUUUTOKU!! SHUTOKU!!"

"SEIRIN!!! SEIIRRINN!!""

Throughout the game Kuroko gave his new technique, the Vanishing Drive, but Kuroko isn't the only one who improved, Midorima just shot a 3 pointer in a whole court range. "Seriously! He is a beast!" one murmured. "He is unordinary..." another one murmured.

When the game was over Seirin won. The Seirin members celebrated including Egao. "Good game, minna!!" she cheered. Katsumi hugged Kagami as a reward "Kaga-kun!! congrats!" He smiled and hugged her as well lifting her a bit, Yuzuki did the same with Kuroko "Congratulations, Tetsuya." she said with a smile and Kuroko hugged her while patting her head. "Thank you, Yuzuki-san."

On the other side, Midorima came over to the Seirin bench and said "Good game." He offered a hand shake to Kagami, and he accepted it. Megumi smiled at the two. She suddenly glanced on Egao. It felt empty but her smile was very happy. Megumi gave a slight pat on Egao's shoulder. "Nee~~ instead of a 1-on-1 ~ lets make it a 2-on-2 ~ that is, if Katsumi and Yuzuki wanna join~" Megumi looked at the two, then Katsumi and Yuzuki looked at each other and grinned.

"We accept!" they both said. "Hai! then egao will be on my team~ and yuzuki and katsumi will be in the same team~" Megumi said.

"Ikimashou, minna!~"

They all went to the gym to change their clothes, Megumi lent Egao a Shuutoku jersey, and Egao gave Yuzuki her Seirin jersey, Katsumi wore her jerseys that she wore underneath before they left the school. Megumi suddenly had her eyes sparkling "SUGOI NEE EGAO!~ It suits you!~"

Three of them chuckled and Egao flinched at annoyance. "Anyway c'mon minna~" They all went out of the locker rooms and lined up at the court. Shuutoku was surprised that one of the Seirin members is wearing a Shuutoku jersey.

Riko raged. "EGAO!?!?! WHY ARE YOU ON THEIR TEAM HUH!?! ARE YOU ABONDONING US!?!" Egao scratched the back of her head "It's just a friendly match Ri-chan~" she grinned slightly

Megumi & Egao (Shuutoku) VS. Katsumi & Yuzuki (Seirin)

The referee whistled the signal, four of them went on for a tip off. Egao got it and passed it quickly to Megumi. But the two were already waiting.

Earlier Egao and Megumi was at the locker room having a deep talk."Ano.. Megumi," egao said tugging on her jersey. She looked back. "Hai?" she asked curiously and had slight pressure since Egao called her name without any -san, -chan, so her face was serious.

"Dont push yourself too hard okay?" she smiled and walked towards the center of the basketball court. Megumi was surprised, judging by Egao, Megumi was hyped up as ever, if she isn't careful... this may result to her heart problem, she brought out a bag and took some medicines before going out.