Chapter 18: Summer Camp!

Located at the end of the story.
[Character's bible: egao]

Last time:
"Young master," The butler opened the door to the room and interrupted them. "Dinner is ready." He only noticed Akira after saying that. "Ara! Akira-sama! I'm sorry for interrupting!" He apologized. "Oh no, its fine, sir." She said as she stood up and headed for the door. "I'm going, Seijuro." Akira said. He just nodded and said, "Bye." Akira left with a frown. With that, he packed his shogi and stood up to go to the dining hall.
-----

Many days passed. Yoshiaki has been doing a good job in his work while Egao was in school. All the first years, including Egao, Katsumi and Yuzuki, also encountered the founder of the Seirin basketball club, who was known as Kiyoshi Teppei. What they didn't expect is that he was from a former team called 'The Uncrowned Kings'.

Many things happened ever since Egao came back. At some time, the principal was just observing Egao's surroundings. He saw a cheerful smile plastered on her face everytime he saw her. "It seems the school changed ever since she got here, sir." The assistant principal said while making coffee. The principal chuckled, "Indeed it did,".

When the school bell rang, it was already time to go home. But since they wanted to eat, all Seirin basketball members including the girls, went off to Maji Burgers. They all found a spot and sat at the chair, some went off to buy their food.

"Oh? Kuroko has a girlfriend already?" Kiyoshi suddenly said admiring Yuzuki's appearance with a smile. "Ah, hai. Kiyoshi-senpai." Kuroko said simply. Then he turned to Kagami who was busy eating his pile of hamburgers, "How about Kagami then?" Kiyoshi asked. Kagami nearly choked when he heard his name, Katsumi turned to Kagami and looked at him slightly gigling, he just blushed slightly turning away. "Uhmm.. We're just close friends, Kiyoshi-senpai" Katsumi giggled.

Egao and Riko came back with the food for some of the Seirin members. It's like they were waitresses. "Here's your food, young masters," Egao said putting the tray in front of them, wait... Did they hear that right or were they just dreaming...? "YOU IDIOTS! YOU'RE MAKING ME YOUR WAITRESS!" Egao twitched looking at the other first years. Yep, they were just dreaming.

"Eh... But you're fitting to be a waitress..." Koganei blurted. Her imaginary vein is popping out and she gave Koganei a death glare, he shrieked slightly and Egao turned normal thinking about it. "Maybe I should get a job to help Aki..." Egao said, putting her hand on her chin, thinking. Koganei was relieved because somehow he managed to get away.

Riko then silenced them and cheerfully said, "Who wants to go to a summer camp?!". The table was silent, unable to say anything but stare. "Uhmm.. Coach we need to practice... Remember?" Hyuga broke the silence. "Of course I remember, baka! What would you expect we were going to do!?!" Riko asked innocently, Hyuga blushed slightly "Nothing!"

[a/n: yass Riko x Hyuga :>]

"That would be nice, Coach. What do you think, Tetsuya?" Yuzuki asked, turning to Kuroko who was sipping his vanilla shake. He nodded as a response. "So it's decided! Let's leave tomorrow morning!!" Riko finally said. They all cheered and continued eating their food.

After a while, they all headed home. While Riko and Hyuga were on their way home, they were preparing. "The beach sounds nice!" Riko said, Hyuga just stared to nothing, nodding "Hm.. The beach sounds nice..." Hyuga said in a low tone. "Hyuga! Are you even listening to me?" she pouted. "I don't really care where we will go, as long as we can train hard... Wait, what about the mountains?". She thought about it, "Hmm.. Let's see then~".