Chapter 5: ..burden me..

Last time:

Leaving egao standing there thinking about the vow that she made. She went into a deep thought.

>flashback<

You can play the song up there if you like but i also typed it donw there so yeah~

WARNING!!!!: contains violence

------------

The orange head grabbed the red heads collar and pinned him to the wall. " akashi! please dont turn into him! i dont want you to leave me alone!! " the orange head shouted, akashi got irritated. " i dont like servants looking at me at the eye egao." He said demandingly

"Akashi listen to me! please dont leave me alone!! " she suddenly started crying. " tch... Your wasting your time saying my name over and over again. It wont change anything. " he said irritatedly.

.

.

.

I blamed myself, you're so pathetic. You've moved along but you won't forget me. If there's a million different reasons why, You left it all behind, Then try me

.

.

.

" akashi please!!!" She then brings out a necklace of a flower with a big 'smile' name, akashi gave it to her when they first started to get along, and she made him see it, " you told me ......always smile even if the skies gets dark, and remind me that im not crying alone.... it really is a painfull thing loosing someone precious to you .. i want you back ". He gets more and more irritated.

.

.

.

When love has lost all its meaning,You know, You know I'm not alright, This is where I draw the line, I've tried to run, I've tried to hide! But I'm so badly broken. You know you swept me off my feet, And now I'm stuck beneath. The bridge you burned on top of me. And I'm so badly broken.

.

.

.

" akashi! Please... I'm always by your side...you will always be with me, i dont want you to leave " she cried more when akashi couldnt responed to her. He suddenly hitted her on the stomach, making her let go of him, she knelt down holding her stomach. It hurts, it hurted so bad, She couldnt bare on the pain that hes giving her. All she cares about is him, saving him from his cruelty. But she couldn't, akashi was right she is weak, she cant help him anymore.

" i told you many times, I am not the man who you think I am anymore, anyone who opposes me should be eliminated." He then brings out his scissors and hovered on top of her he pointed the scissor at her neck and cuts a slightly like a simple splinter. It bleeded, he pointed his scissor on top of her head and pushes it down slightly, she cried out in pain. She tried to get off his hands and she did she quickly stood up and trembled in fear, she saw her hands full of blood from her neck, she vommited.

.

.

.