BONUS CHAPTER #1: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Its been a week since egao's parents were dead. At the narrow streets of japan, lights lid and there were mistletoe's hanged everywhere. Since it was very cold, she wore her scarf and her brown leathered jacket with her black t-shirt inside and her pants.

She went home to her house after buying presents. Opening the door no one was there. she gave a big sigh and dragged the big bag inside her house full of presents. if you are wondering where she got the money it was her fathers savings that she found on the case.

Going upstairs, she changed her clothes into a santa costume. After she was done she started to drag the present again. Time check it was 12:00 meaning its already christmas.

First she went to kuroko's house, They were celebrating in the living room suddenly she heard yuzuki screamed out " TETSU! IT HURTS!" egao flinched and her cheeks became red of a thought of something dirty. "yuzuki-san please your holding me tightly". Egao left yuzuki's present and kuroko's present at the nearby window and left.

from: santa; to: yuzuki merry christmas yuzuki!~

from: santa; to: kuroko merry christmas kuroko!~

meanwhile, "TETSUU!!IT HURTS!" yuzuki screamed out. "yuzuki-san please you holding me tightly" kuroko said in his monotoned voice. Yuzuki was hugging kuroko tightly due to an early accident while kuroko was cleaning her scratch.

Second she went to ayano's house. She doesnt believe in santa much but either way she sneaked in her window and went upstairs quietly. Everyone was downstairs celebrating christmas so she has the chance to put two presents under her pillow, one for ayano, and one for kise. Then she left the building from the bedroom window, before she got out the door opened seeing ayano who was standing there " santa!?!"

egao twitched i've been caught! she thought and jumped out the window carrying the bag of presents. To ayano's surprise the santa that she was imagining had a beard and fat... So she was clueless. Egao landed on the floor safely. ayano was looking outside the window as she ran out.

from: santa; to: ayano, dont believe in me dont you? hohoho~ ya tsun. merry christmas ~ give kise's present to him would you?

from: ayano; to: kise, merry christmas kise i love you" Ayano twitched when she saw the tag.

She sweat dropped and finally lost sight of her. Next she went to megumi's House, she was asleep and not much people inside ans she sneaked in the window, her parents went off in a bussiness trip and they will come back tomorrow morning. Megumi wasnt alone in sleeping, she was with midorima. He didnt want to celebrate her christmas alone so he insisted to sleep with her. (not like he wanted to).

She slid both of their presents under the bed and went off.

from santa; to: megumi: merry christmas megumi~ take care of midorima =w=

from santa; to: midorima: merry christmas carrot !~ heres your lucky item~

so in her schedule:
yuzuki & kuroko : ✔️
ayano & kise: ✔️
Megumi & midorima ✔️
teruko & aomine:
mieko & murasakibara:
Katsumi & kagami:

Seeing her list she went to teruko's house. There was like a riot party there, it will be hard to put a present under the bed, so she just putted aomine's present and teruko's present in front of the door and doorbelled, she ran off.

from: santa; to: teruko, merry christmas teruko!!~ i hope you and aomine have been getting along owo

from:santa; to: aomine,here's a present that will make you sleep better~"