Chapter 19: ..Far different

Last time:

Egao, since were finally... Uhm.. You know. We're going on our separate ways, ugh jeez.. This is hard. Uhm... I'll just tell it to you personally, when you come back home ^-^

She twitched in annoyance "why did you even bother to text me when you're just going to tell me personally?, BAKAKI!"
-------

Sighing, she placed her phone back in her bag.

On her way back, she remembered her mom and the time when she finally met them.

> flashback <

"Mrs. Kaneshiro!?!" Yuzuki jolted, "Yuzuki-chan, will you please take me to where my daughter is?" Mrs. Kaneshiro asked. Yuzuki looked at Kuroko, he nodded slightly and put down his milkshake "Who is this?" Mrs. Kaneshiro asked. "Good evening, Mrs. Kaneshiro, I'm a childhood friend of your daughter," Kuroko said. Her eyes widened "Really?!"

Yuzuki nodded, "Mrs. Kaneshiro, meet Kuroko Tetsuya. Tetsuya, Mrs. Kaneshiro." She introduced. They both shook their hands.

Mrs. Kaneshiro looked back at Yuzuki, "I'm really sorry to interrupt your meal, Yuzuki-chan, Kuroko-kun. Our private investigators have already made sure that she's our lost daughter and me and my husband just really want to see her already." Yuzuki smiled, "It's fine Mrs. Kaneshiro." They both got up. "Thank you very much, let's take our limo."

With that, they went inside the limo and made their way to Egao's home. Inside the car, they had a small conversation with The Kaneshiro's.

>timeskip<

"Egao, have you seen my newspaper?" Yoshiaki asked looking under the sofa, "Iie, I haven't," she said while giving Mamoru a treat. Mamoru was sitting at Egao's bed, about to go to sleep. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Mamoru jolted and jumped into Egao's arm, she chuckled by Mamoru's cuteness and went downstairs carrying Mamoru, "Were you expecting someone?" Yoshiaki asked. "Eh...? No, I'll go and take a look." She went to the door and put Mamoru down.

She then asked "Who's there?"

"Egao, it's us," Yuzuki said, "Ah, Yuzu-chan!!" she then opened the door, "I wasn't really expecting you to... oh (• - •)," Egao looked behind Yuzuki and Kuroko and saw someone who just looks like her. "Who's at the door?" Yoshiaki asked. "Oh! Its Yuzu-chan, Kuro-chan... and by the way, Yuzu-chan," she said, slightly whispering, "Who's that?"

Yuzuki smiled, "Egao, this is Mrs. Kaneshiro," she introduced. Egao looked at the orange haired woman with emerald green eyes. Her eyes looks like they were about to tear up, Egao had a confused face. But, somewhere deep in her memory she knew she knows her. "H-Hi... Mrs. Kaneshiro. Welcome," she awkwardly smiled at her. The tears in Mrs. Kaneshiro's eyes started to fall down.

She then immediately pulled Egao into a hug. "Seira...! I thought... We won't be able to find you..." Mrs. Kaneshiro cried, hugging Egao tightly. She had a confused face on, "Uh... maybe you're mistaken?... My name isn't Seira, ma'am..." Mrs. Kaneshiro, lets go of her daughter slowly and caressed her cheek, "No dear, you are our long lost child," her eyes widened in shock.

Meanwhile, Yoshiaki had a slight frown in his face when he heard the commotion. 'So, it's finally time...' He thought to himself and stood up from his seat, going near the door. Still not revealing himself.

"H-how... How did you find me?" She stuttered, "Well, it was Yuzuki-chan who told us about you." Egao looked at Yuzuki, she had a small smile on her face. Egao's vision slightly became blurred, and then realizes she was crying.