"One hundred percent. The only person keeping her sane must be none other than her perfect, little girlfriend. If we hurt her even in the slightest bit, she'll lose her composure. That's why we should end her right away." 

Jungkook exhaled heavily. Somehow, this idea wasn't compromising. 

"So, who's gonna put an end to Kim?" Jungkook glanced at Krystal. "You or me?" 

"You know the answer," Krystal shrugged. "I'm not getting my hand dirty for anyone but Manoban. She's mine to finish. You get the rest -- hell, you can fuck Kim if you want to. I don't care." 

/LISA/

I was sipping the wine Marco had given me. It tasted weird, though, too strong. Marco didn't usually drink this kind of wine. Marco stare straight ahead, "I always wonder how I would die, Lali,"

I snapped my head at him, "Why are you talking about that?" My stomach dropped when a familiar feeling choked my neck.

"Everyone dies. At some point. Your mother died of cancer," Marco gulped. "How would I die? Sickness? An accident? Peacefully? Murdered?"

"God, don't talk about it," I huffed and lowered my glass.

"Why?" Marco asked, his stare now focused on me. "Do you know something, Lali?"

"What? I --"

Everything started to sink in. No, this didn't make any sense. Marco was dead. He shouldn't be standing here, in front of me, right where he would die -- right where he died. Murdered.

"Let's get out of here," I said, panic starting to burst into my vein. Marco looked at me and laughed.

"What are you so scared of, Lali? Nothing's going to happen," Marco said, lifting his wine glass at me. I clenched my jaw and looked around. Nothing suspicious, but at the same time... it's strange.

Marco was wearing the exact suit he wore at his birthday party. His wedding ring still sitting prettily on his ring finger. As he sipped his wine, I noticed something unusual. His wine... why did it look thicker? Its color was darker. He coughed and red liquid was evident around his mouth. Dark, red, liquid...

Blood.

It wasn't wine, it was blood.

And then suddenly, the blood turned green. A dark, hollow green, 

Before I could do anything, a shadow erupted behind Marco and all I could see was a glint of a sharp, silver bladder on his neck. And then he fell onto the floor.

The shadow smiled at me.

"Sweet, sweet revenge. This isn't over, Manoban,"

I knew the voice. The sentence. The bitterness. 

It was him.

The shadow then jumped onto the crowd and I ran after him. No one seemed to notice him but me. As I followed where he was heading to, my body felt numb. My knees almost gave up. My stomach felt sick.

He was going for Jennie.

"Jen! Jennie! Run!" I screamed, but it was too late. Jennie turned around just at the right moment when his blade cut through her chest. 

Her heart.

"Jennie!"

As I got closer, the shadow was gone. Leaving Jennie on the ground, panting, eyes wide and mouth opened. "Lisa..."

"Jen, baby, look at me," My eyes stung painfully. No, please don't, not her, please. 

"Lisa..." Jennie whispered. "You're too late."