NEW BOOK!!!

Hello! So as you guys know I'm currently taking a break from Wattpad, but today I got some free time so I decided why not publish that one-shot book I have in my draft?

Anyways, the book is up on my profile, it's called "in this universe and every other else" which is taken from my (and most probably yours too) favorite line from trouvaille.

I would also like to thank you guys for being SO patient with me and for showing me so much support, both with trouvaille and my personal business. I really do appreciate every one of you. And to thank you guys for everything...

Here's my proposal for you: just think of that one-shot book as a safe space for all of us. For us to escape from reality and to all be together as one, simping for our one and only Lili and Nini LOL. When you're having a bad day, when you miss them, when you're tired of school/work or anything, when you need to cry *wink* let's treat it as a safe space for us to go to.

Feel free to request what you want me to write! Although I can't promise to write each and every one, but I'll try to do my best as always.

With that being said, please give the book a shot! I'll update when I have time, but for now wish me luck for my study pls lmaojejdjksbdk I can't fuck this shit up. Anyways until next timee! Love youuu 🤟🏽🤟🏽