🏖Beach House Diary🏖 ~Kino

Mulai dari awal

When he opens my hands, his face is so close to mine. I can see his face differently, he eyes are a dark brown up close, and so very captivating, his eyebrows are even a perfect line above his eyes. I look down to his lips, were they always that pink? Or that big?  Kino grabs my chin with his thumb and point finger, pushing me into the back of the couch as he rests his forehead on mine. " Oppa I-"

I gasp. Nonononoononoonononoononono, I'd never called him that before, it's always been Kino-ssi. Strictly Kino-ssi. He snickers before backing off me for a second. He turns around ruffles his hair and and throws his head back once again. He lunges at me in the same position, his right hand holding my face.

"sorry. what'd you say?" He smirks looking deep into my eyes.

"I said Kino-ssi"

"No no no...what you JUST said"

I blink blankly trying my best to avoid eye contact. "I don't know what your-" he presses his lips against mine. Holding my face with both of his hands bending over me on the couch. So warmmmm I think to myself, starting to run my hands through his hair. He bites my lip softly, gently tugging at it before pulling away.

"So what'd you say earlier? Or do u still need help remembering?" He grins looking at me up and down. Oh this boy doesn't know what he's in for I think to myself.  "I'm sorry Hyunggu-ssi I really don't know what your talking about" I say turning my head to the side like a confused puppy. He laughs a bit "ahhh this girl jinjja..." he says spin in circles. I look around the room still pretending to be confused about his question. He looks at me, with messy hair and hands on his hips.

He walks over to me, attempting to get on top. I roll over off the couch, and stand near the fireplace. "Hyunggu-Oppa...what are you trying to do?" I say clasping my hands in front of my body and swaying from side to side, playing innocent.

"Michelle...you know what your doing don't you?" He gets up from the couch and slowly starts to walk over to me. "You know your driving me crazy" he says smirking.

"Love. Fall. Hurt. and Craaaazyyyy" you mock him and laugh.

"your in for it now princess"

He sits me on the floor, sitting on my lap, and starts kissing me. Hard, needy, longing. Everything that was held inside of him is now out in the open (literally). He has one hand on my cheek and one my lower waist. My arms rested over his shoulders, my hands on his nape. He moves his hand from my cheek to the back of my head. I look up at him wondering what he's doing. Before he pushes his body onto mine, causing me to fall onto the floor. "Breaking your fall." He winks. "미쳤어 (crazy)" I say, rolling my eyes. He starts  peppering my face with kisses, causing me to giggle. "Hyunggu whyyyy" I say smiling. "we just started-" he says before kissing me in a straight line down my face, making his way down my neck. I tense up, and he kisses the spot again. "Hyunggu...Hyunggu 그만해...제발(stop....pleaassee)" I moan...gripping the rug from under me. "Say it then..." he mumbles biting my neck.

"never" I reply back.

"don't regret that decision" He growls at me biting more places on my collarbone.

Do something. Anything. My brain tells me.

I look down at Kinos body on top of mine, his shirt drooping from his body. I take my hand and sweep it under his shirt, feeling his slight abs. I start to make slight circles with my thumbs on his abs, getting lower and lower each time. I pick his head up from my collarbone and start kissing him again. With each and every push of our lips getting messier and sloppier. As my hands move on his waist Kino breaks away for a bit. I grip his waist, bring him close to me, looking him deep in his eyes. I turn to my left and flip him over.

I move my my hands from his waist to his chest, legs bent on each side, looking down on him. Kino runs fingers through his soft, messy hair, looking extremely shocked yet satisfied. "Baby you thought this was over?" I smirk bringing myself closer to his body. Before putting all my weight in my hands and slighting grinding on his area.

I give him the same treatment. Leaving a trail of marks and bites down his neck. I slip a hand under his shirt before pulling the entire thing off. I leave little kisses down his stomach until I get to his lower stomach. I pull his pants down a little, exposing a slight vline. I leave wet kisses and even a mark. "Jagi-jagi sto-" he moans. I shoot up from the spot. "What'd you call me?" I raise an eyebrow. He huff and puffs, gasping to catch his breath. He smiles and looks down at you, "I said-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Me and Hyunggu both look at the door, then back at each other, and start to laugh. "Wooooww. I was not expecting that to come out of today...." he says and laughing nervously as she puts his clothes back on. I laugh with him as I get up from the spot and stand up. "If you don't stop laughing Oppa I don't know what I'm gonna do" I say laughing. He stands and we both laugh. "Wait what'd you say?" He stops and turns towards me.

"Just got get the tteokbokki Kino-ssi" I roll my eyes.

"Righhhtt"  he says and answers the door