Chapter 17 Christmas Special

*Soul's P.O.V*

It was the afternoon, 3 days before Christmas. (F/N) is at work, Maka had to run some errands, Blaire is sleeping and as for I... I am thinking of what to get for Christmas for my friends. I already have a present for (F/N).

"Ugh!!" I grunt and dropped my head on my arms.

Maka comes in with shopping bags. I bet it's our presents. Wait whoa! I know what Black Star wants! Of course I can't forget what my buddy wants. A..A..A.......

"Damn it!" I yelled

Now I got it! An Xbox and GTAV sh... * whisper* and some porn magazines.
Yeah, back then me and him would look at porn magazines, so what. I went to the mall. Bought the Xbox and GTAV FOR Black Star, 'Symmetrical' clothes for Kid, *shiver* make- up for Liz ( I was being laughed at a bit by girls in the store), Just Dance 2015 for Patty because she is good at the damn game, books for Maka ( what a book worm), bath and body works stuff for Tsubaki since she is calm, Bikini suit for the Sexy Kitty and lastly something for (F/N). Damn it!

I wasted alot of money. Shit!
I went home, pissed, with bag in my hands. Maka is already wrapping presents. All I could do is put the this in boxes with the persons name on and Maka can wrap it for me.

I found extra boxes next to Maka and took them away where Maka can't see me and the presents. I put all the presents in there boxes and put the name of our friends. Maka wrapped the presents, but for Kid's present she neatly did it 'symmetrical'. Oh wow.
I went to my room and looked at my other wallet. Yeah I have two wallets.

I have $447.00 for (F/N)'s present. I will buy it the day after tomorrow.

*(F/N)'s P.O.V*

I'm finally done with work. My back hurts like if something heavy was on my back. I need to buy something for Soul. I already got the others present. Easy as cheese. (A/N: Lol).

I went home and took a bath. Relaxing all my muscles feels so good! Sighing of what to buy for Soul. I been thinking alot. And I got it already! I am so happy and curious to see his reaction.

*Soul's P.O.V*

*Time Skip*

I had enough money and ran to the store. I got her present with a bow on it. I rode my motorcycle back home and hid her present. I'm so curious of her face. I would love to take a pic of her reaction.

Everyone came with gifts on their hands. (F/N) is not here. I asked all of my friends and they just smiled and shrug. Something is going on. (F/N) came in and was panting. She smiled at me.

"Lets go check the presents!" Black Star yelled in joy. All of us went after the gifts. I stood I front of (F/N).

"Merry Christmas (F/N)." I said while taking out a box from behind me. She took it and I took out the camera and started to record a video. She opened the box. She was so surprised of seeing her gift.

"A Baby Siberian Husky!" She kissed me on the cheek. " Come see your gift." she put the puppy down ,took my hand and dragged me outside. She told me to cover my eyes. She covered my eyes and we stopped.

She uncovered my eyes and right I front of me was..... a brand new BADASS motorcycle! I was so surprise. I tested it and everything. I ran up to her and hugged her, kissed her and thanked her. This is why everyone was smiling at me.

We all went back in. Kid was so into his damn 'symmetrical' outfit and other damn 'symmetrical' present, Tsubaki liked her presents, so did Liz, Patty, Maka, and Black Star...Especially Black Star. He chuckled at his present. We all had a feast. Most of us were sleepy. So everyone went home. (F/N) got her pajamas, changed in the bathroom and picked up the puppy.

She baby talking to him.

"I'm gonna name you Okami (A/N:which in Japanese means 'wolf'.)"Okami kept licking her face and she kept squeezing him. I admit I am jealous. I kept glaring at the dog. The dog glared at me back. What the hell?

(F/N) took Okami to my room. I hopped in with her. She kissed the dog goodnight and kissed me on the cheek. *Exaggerating* Yeah... this was the greatest Christmas ever.

*End of Chapter 17: Christmas Special*

A/N: Sorry for the long delay. Oh and Merry *Late* Christmas.

Personal life. ok so I got a black WiiU and the game Hyrule Warriors for Christmas. To tell you the truth I was playing video games all month long and I forgot about the story. That happens to everyone right? Oh and you bought catnip for Blaire. Lol

Tell me what you got for Christmas.

Oh and I'm gonna make another chapter that continues in this story. So I will make prepared for IDK when i am ready.

That's all folks. Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Goodbye! =^~•=