Chapter 9 Battle Won

*(F/N) P.O.V*

I woke up, did my morning routine , went to school alone and finished all my classes. Today was the last step to be an E.A.T student. I went to the same spot where I was trained. All the teachers were there waiting for me.

"Ready?!" Sid yelled.

"Ready!" The teachers yell in unison. Azusa, Marie and Spirit transformed to their weapon form.

"Hey! No fair!" I yelled.

"Don't worry. Your partner who will be fight with you is..." Sid said and pointed at...

"Soul." I whispered to myself. He walked up to me.

"Hello (F/N)." Soul said.

"Hi..." I responded. Soul transformed in his scythe form. I grabbed him and got into my fighting stance. "I'm ready." I said. I ran to Sid and tried to hit him but he blocked my attack with his partner Azusa. Stein was behind me and swung Marie at me but I dodged his hit. Death ran to me and swung Spirit at me. Spirit's blade cut deep into my shoulder.

"Aargh!!!" Stein was behind me. I jumped up and tried to kick his shoulder. He grabbed my leg and threw me to the side.

"Are you okay?" Soul asked.

"Yeah." I grunted. I got up , ran and cut Stein's and Sid's legs to slow them down. I ran to Death as fast as I can, I took Spirit from his hands and l threw him to the side. "Are you ready, Soul?" I asked.

"Ready for what?" He questioned.

"You'll see." I ran fast and ran passed through them. I cut the on there back, took there partners and got Spirit in my hand. Sid and Stein were on the ground, Death was behind me and I turned around and kicked him on the ribs. Death fell on the floor. The battle is done and I won? "I-I did it? I did it! I won!" I cheered.

"Congratulations, (F/N) you are now an E.A.T student." Death said. Azusa, Marie, Spirit and Soul went back to their selves. Everyone applaud me. I jumped and hugged everyone with my not injured arm.

"Congratulations (F/N)." Soul said.

"You guys are dismissed." Death told us. I went to Soul's and Maka's apartment. Soul unlocked the door and opened it. My wound was healed completely.

"Maka!!!" Soul and I said in unison.

"What?" Maka opened the door from her room.

"I passed! I'm an E.A.T student!" I cheered. I ran and hugged her. Blaire came out of Soul's room.

"What is with all the yelling?" She questioned. I ran grabbed her hands and pulled them up.

"I passed! Whoa!" I kept cheering.

*Soul's P.O.V*

(F/N) ran, jumped and cheered. She was crazy like a wild animal. Maka and Blaire went to Maka's room and closed the door.

"(F/N)..." I said.

* End of Chapter 9: Battle Won*

(A/N): I did 2 chapters in one day. Whoa!! I hope you guys love this story. I know I do. Comment, Vote and Follow me. I love you all. That's all folks. Goodbye! X3