Chapter 11 THE LOVE BETWEEN US

*(F/N)'s P.O.V*

It was morning. My eyes feel dry from crying last night. I did my morning routine, put some eye drops and went to school. I now go to the same E.A.T class as Maka and Soul. I was standing next to stand in front of the whole class.

"This is our new student. Her name is (F/N) (L/N)." Stein said looking at the class. " Sit anywhere you want." He told. I sat between Soul and Maka. I felt someone touching my hair. I looked who it was and it was Liz.

"Your hair is soft." Liz whispered to me.

"Thank you." I smiled. I turned to see what Stein put on the board. Liz let go of my hair. I listened carefully to Stein to know what to do. Time skipped by, the bell rang and all the classes were finished. All the students rushed out the door, they pushed and shoved just to get out. I got pushed and I fell to the ground. I rubbed my bottom. A hand stood out. I looked up and it was Maka.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah," I answered. I grabbed her hand and she helped me get up.

"I'm going to get my stuff. I'll be at the apartment later, ok?" I said.

"Okay." She waved goodbye. I went running to Karin's house.

"Welcome back." Karin said cheerfully.

"Hi." I said.

"I already got your stuff ready." She said.

"Thank you." I hugged her and grabbed my stuff (which were in a luggage). "Oh! Here is my phone number, so you can call me whenever you want." I wrote my phone number on a piece of paper and gave it to her.
I opened the door.

"Goodbye Sweetheart." Karin said as if I were her child.

"Goodbye." I smiled and waved goodbye. I ran and made it to Soul's and Maka's apartment door. I knocked on the door and Soul opened. I let go of my stuff, out my hands behind his head and pulled him into a kiss. His eyes widened and then they closed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. We stopped and started to pant. I blushed. "I love you too." I said. Soul hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

"Then why did you leave when I said those words?" He questioned.

"Because...Because you are the first person who actually asked me out." I told him and we both let go. I got my luggage and walked in. I put my stuff in the drawer in Maka's room. I got my pajamas, bathed and put them on. When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Soul asleep on the couch. "So you're asleep here, then I'll sleep in your room." I said, turning to his room. He ran up to me.

"Ok! Ok! I just want to sleep next to you like last time." Soul said while holding my hands. "Come on. Please, for me." he gave me a smirk. I looked up at him. I looked away and blushed.

"Ok." Soul picked me up bridal style. "Put me down! Put me down!" I yelled. He opened the door and threw me to his bed. I screamed and giggled. He closed the door and lied next to me. He put my hair behind my ear. I smiled at him. I feel his warmth. He put the blanket over us and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight (F/N). I *yawn* love you." He yawned.

"Goodnight." I said. He put his arms around me, then fell fast asleep. I touched his hair and sang my Mother's lullaby. Then, I fell fast asleep.

*End of Chapter 11: THE LOVE BETWEEN US*

(A/N): So this is what you guys been waiting for, huh? Then if it's yes, I am awesome. Then if it's not, then I don't know. After this I will be playing Minecraft with my little brother, Emmanuel.

Hey I got a joke for you.

• What does Adele say when she pushes her victims dead body in the ocean?•

Answer: Rolling in the Deep.

I made that up. Well that's all folks. Comment, vote and Follow. Goodbye. X3