Chapter 22: Christmas Xex

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I toss and turn and still couldn't sleep. He just smell so good. I don't know what he put on himself but it's making me think so many things. I cuddle against his neck and the scent is just driving me crazy. I licked his neck and started to suck on it. Leaving a mark on him. I back away. I can't do this to him. I crawl over him and go to the bathroom to wash my face. I knock on Maka's door.

"Come in."

I open the door and walk in.

"Why are you awake?" I ask.

"Just reading more of these books." She is showing me some book named Fifty Shades of Grey.

"What is it about?"

"Ok, but girl talk. It is about *whispers* sexual foreplay. *normal voice* it's pretty much play around, teasing each other with sex toys then preceding with sex. But in this book it's like a sexual fantasy." Maka squeals and lays down. "Sooo, what is up with you why are you up this late?"

"Soul scent. It's driving me crazy. Heart races and then next thing you know I mark him. It giving me and butterfly feeling in my stomach but I feel like i am doing something wrong."

"Oh girly," she walks up to me and grabs my shoulders. "You just want to sex."

"That was straightforward."

"Ehhh.. you just gotta do it. I bet you he has been waiting to be your first." She points at me.

"But What if I ruin it? Where am I gonna do it?"

"Well, I was planning on taking everyone to go to the strip. We gonna get turnt!" She giggles. "Besides it's time that you guys be intimate than you already are. Do it today on Christmas. That's so cute and smexy."

"Thanks... but I'm here to just get away from his scent."

"As long as you get him you will."

I lay right besides Maka as continues to read. I finally fall asleep.

*Morning of Christmas Day.*

"(Y/N) wake before Soul does. Don't want him to feel bad on Christmas." Maka shakes me.

"alright." I get up and go to the bathroom brush my hair and teeth.

*Maka's P.O.V*

I call everyone to come over to get their presents unwrapped and so we can go to the strip.

*Soul's P.O.V*

I wake up. I think about my plan of Christmas. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I look at my neck and there's a .... hickey?!! No I might've hit myself in my sleep. I went out of the bathroom and (Y/N) and Maka were eating breakfast.

"There is some for you, Soul." Maka pointed with her fork.

I sit down and start eating. Maka looks at me and chuckles.

"What so funny?" I ask.

"Looks like some leech sucked your neck."

"Leech, let me observe." Blaire pops out of no where. "Not my marking, oh no, this is done by someone else. Teeth frame that hickey."

I look at (Y/N) who is observing me as well.

"What? You know I don't do that." She looks away angrily.

*Afternoon Arrives*

Someone knocks on the door. Maka opens it and it's the gang with Christmas gifts.