Chapter 6 Gone

*(F/N)'s P.O.V*

I remembered Karin would always surprise me with presents. I was thinking of visiting Karin for a few days, maybe three. I got a pencil and a piece of paper. Wrote something for Maka. I packed up most of my stuff, got dressed, I got Maka's phone number without her noticing and went out of the apartment. I went walking non-stop to her house. I was right in front of her door.

"Karin!" I yelled while knocking on the door. I then heard a guys voice.

"Coming!" The voice yelled from the inside. The door opened and I saw Blade, Karin's husband, a.k.a my foster dad. He is also a weapon.
"(F/N), Come in." Blade said in surprise. I walked in and hugged him.

"Blade, is Karin here?" I questioned.

"Yeah, she is here, but she is wounded from her battle with a witch." He said with a worried face.

"May I go heal her?" I asked.

"Please do."He gave me permission. Blade leaded the way to her. She was badly wounded. I cut my self with my claw and a drop of blood went to her mouth. All of her wounds started closing at once. " Thank you." Blade thanked me and patted my head.

"No problem. Oh, I almost forgot. I will be staying with guys for 3 days. Do you mind if I stay?" I asked.

"Yeah," He responded with a nod.

"Thanks and goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." Blade said. I went to my old room I used to be in. I was so tired. I jumped in bed, my eyelids felt heavy. All I know was that I was fast asleep.

*Soul's P.O.V*

"Soul...Soul wake up." Maka yelled trying to wake me up.

"What do you want?" I grunted.

"Read this." She showed me a piece of paper.

Dear Maka,
I'll be back in three days, II'm visiting my foster mom. If you need help or anything just call and I'll be there as soon as possible. My phone number is on the paper. Bye
(XXX)-XXX-XXXX
~ (F/N)

I read the note, crossed my arms and fell back on my pillow. Maka's phone was ringing. I heard her talking with someone. But when I heard "Ok, bye
(F/N)," I became lets say 'jealous' because Maka got (F/N) phone number.

"Soul we got to hurry. (F/N) is waiting for us."

I got dressed, ate my breakfast and raced Maka. When I made it to the top, I saw (F/N) surrounded by animals. When the animals saw me and Maka, they got frightened and ran away.

"Good Morning," (F/N) smiled.

"Morning" Maka and I said in unison.

"So how is your foster mom?" Maka asked.

"She is good." (F/N) responded.

"Lets go in." I said. We walked in the academy. All the students saw (F/N) and started whispering. All I heard was "SShe's an abnormal." I looked back at (F/N), but she disappeared into the crowd.

* End of Chapter 6: Gone*

(A/N):

I think you guys are gonna like chapter 10 and 11.( Yes It is done.)
Vote, Comment and Follow me. Well that's all folks. GoodBye. X3