Chapter 10 "I Love You..."

*Soul's P.O.V*

"(F/N)," I said. She stopped and turned to me. I went up to her.

"What?" She questioned. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. "W-what are you doing?" She stuttered. I got my face closer and our lips touched. I couldn't take it anymore. I want her. She tried to push me away, but I held her tight. I stopped and started to pant. I looked back at (F/N) and she turned extremely red. "W-why did you do that?!" She stuttered again.

"Because I love you." I told her. (F/N) looked at me with wide eyes.

*(F/N)'s P.O.V*

I pushed away from him and covered my mouth. Why did he do that?

"Who would love a monster like me?" I said. I tried to go to the exit, but Soul grabbed my arm.

"I would." He said. I felt bead of tears on my cheeks.

"I don't get it. Why do you love me ?" I questioned in confusion.

"You are beautiful, kind, fun, and you are you. This is why I love you (F/N)." Soul explained. Who knew all this time Soul loved me. I don't know what else to say.

"I...I got to go." I stuttered. I took my arm off his grip and walked out the door. I ran and ran and ran, with tears welling up my eyes. I got my keys from my pocket and unlocked the door of Karin's house. I opened the door and saw Karin cooking dinner. She looked back at me. I closed the door and ran to my room. I locked the door and leaned on it to the ground.
Why am I crying? Why didn't I tell him that I also love him? Why? Why?

*Soul's P.O.V*

I went to my room and slammed the door.

"God damn it!" I yelled and punched the wall near me. I don't think she likes me. I lie down on my bed. I can't for get her face, her smile, her eyes, I just can't forget the one who can make my heartbeat fast. I sat up and went to my closet. I took out the pictures from her birthday. I went through her pictures and smiled and laughed but all I could think was her. I put the pictures back. I took a shower and went to sleep with her in my head.

*End of Chapter 10: "I Love You..."*

(A/N): Is this what you guys waited for or not? I think maybe yeah.

Oh my god. I need paint for my volcano project. I spent all night yesterday doing that freakin' volcano project. All I need is some damn paint.

Shout outs to:
@phinchen217
@ShannonDimarino

Also read Miracle By @phinchen217.
You guys would like her story. I know I love it. Please comment, vote, and follow me. That's all folks. Goodbye (till tomorrow)! X3