Chapter 3 Fevers and Strawberry Shortcakes

*Soul's P.O.V*

She looked at me and got under the blanket. After that I heard a sneeze. I went under the blanket, cupped her cheeks with my hands, and touched her forehead with mine.

"You have a fever." I told her. I looked at her and she was red. I smiled then laughed.

"D-don't laugh a-at me." She stuttered. Later on we watched t.v. and I felt something on my shoulder. I turned and looked at (F/N) sleeping. I turned off the t.v. and put my head on her's. Her scent smelled like roses. I slept with her by my side. It was the next day an I heard yelling.

"Soul, time to wake up!" The voice was Maka. I heard a door open. "Huh?" I heard footsteps coming near me and (F/N). " Um... Soul wake up." Maka whispered. She shook me. I got so irritated because I didn't want to leave from this, from her. She shook me again.

"I'm up." I grunted while opening my eyes.

"(F/N) wake-." I interrupted her.

"(F/N) has a fever so don't wake her up. Let her sleep a little bit longer." I explained to Maka.

"It should be that she slept in the cold floor near DWMA ." Maka said. I looked back at (F/N), who was waking up.

"Soul, good morning."(F/N) mumbled. She wiped we eyes and fell asleep again on my lap. Maka looked at us with awe.

"Come on, Soul we've got to eat breakfast before it gets cold." Maka told me with a smile on her face. I stood up slowly so I wouldn't wake (F/N) up. I gently put her head on te couch. She looked up at me.

"Where* yawn* are you going?" (F/N) asked.

"I got to go to the academy. When I come back, I will take care of you, if you like." I told her. I ate my breakfast, changed and went to the academy with Maka. I'm worried about (F/N).

*(F/N)'s P.O.V*

I am so tired, but I really miss the warmth of...

"Soul..." I said with a sigh. Blaire came hopping to the living room.

"(F/N) where is Soul?" She asked.

"He went to the academy."I responded.

"I'm bored. I wish he came back so I can tease him. (F/N), why are you so down?"

"Nothing, I'm just sick." I half lied.

"Oh, you poor thing." She said petting my head. This feels good. I felt calm and relaxed. Next thing you know I am fast asleep.

*(F/N)'s Dream*

"M-mother!" I stuttered.

"(F/N), don't leave this place." Mother demanded.

"Mother!" I yelled. A witch popped out of no where.

"I will take all of your souls." She chuckled. The witch tried to strike Mother.

"Be careful Luna!" Father went to Mother and blocked the arrow from hitting her.

"Fang!" Mother yelled and ran up to Father.

"I love you Luna..." Father's last words came out of his mouth.

"Fang!" Mother cried.

"This is your end." The witch chuckled. She threw another arrow. Mother looked at it with her eyes widened, it hit her and she also died.

"Mother." I said silently.

"Check if that's all of them." A meister demanded.

" I found someone." A weapon said. He looked like Soul.

"What are you doing?" I hesitated.

"Oh, it's you (F/N)." He smirked.

"What are you doing?" I repeated.

"This is your end." Soul chuckled and his arm turned into the blade of his scythe transformation. He swung it at me.

* End of (F/N)'s Dream*

"Ahh!" I screamed all my breath out. I started to pant and tremble. Soul was next to me.

"(F/N), are you alright?"

"Soul!" I yelled his name and sobbed into tears. I hugged Soul and he hugged me back. Good thing it was a dream.

"(F/N), tell me what's wrong?" His breath tickled my neck.

"In my dream you were going to kill me." I continued sobbing. Soul let go of me. He used his thumbs and wiped away my tears.

" You know I'm not like that." He smirked. " Calm down. (F/N) do you want anything to eat?"

"I would like...Strawberry Shortcake."
I responded with a calm voice. I always loved strawberry shortcake ever since I met Karin. Soul checked my temperature and went to the kitchen.

"Soul~." Blaire sang. Blaire was naked. Soul looked at her and his nose started to bleed.

"Blaire!" He yelled. I got up, grabbed a paper towel and wiped his nose. "Thanks." He looked away and blushed a little. Blaire went Maka's room. I got all the ingredients, Soul got the tools. I really don't care of the strawberry shortcake, I only care if Soul is by my side. We both finished the cake together. I sliced two pieces. Soul grabbed his plate, I took mine. I wanted to tease him a bit so I took my spoon and took a bite out of his piece. He looked at me and then took a bite out of mine. We both laughed. We both sat down next to each other on the couch. " It's delicious ." Soul said.

"It's because we did it together." I blushed. We both finished eating the shortcake, Maka and Blaire came out of Maka's room and saw the shortcake.

"Strawberry Shortcake." Maka said smiling.

"Oh, ho ho." Blaire chuckled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Strawberries symbolize innocence feeling of love for another." Blaire kept chuckling. I turned really red and I saw Soul who smirked at me. Everyone looked at me and giggled. Then we took a shower and fell asleep. (I sleep a lot.)

*End Of Chapter 3: Fevers and Strawberry Shortcakes*

(A/N) I got nothing to say. Hope you guys live it or like it. Well that's all folks. GoodBye. X3