57 - celebration

↤↤↤↤↤ ↤↤↤↤↤ ↦↦↦↦↦ ↦↦↦↦↦

I cling to Seokjin's back, feeling like I'm going to throw up. I hold it back the best I can until we make it to our destination. The Haven. I've been extremely worried about Wren, Siann, Jimin, and Hoseok. I was told that when Via was taken they were all unable to join the fight. It must hurt their pride a little to be unable to help and rescue pack members.

Immediately, after sliding off his back, I throw up in the bushes. I really hate having motion sickness. It can be really fun to go on runs with Seokjin... until it isn't.

"Come on, I think they're very impatient to see you after what happened." Seokjin comments and gently grabs my hand after changing into clothes from the backpack I immediately threw at him before getting sick in the shrubbery.

Apparently Namjoon ordered for them to stay in the Haven because the effects of the poison from the darts haven't completely left their systems. Via isn't allowed to visit them because of her just having her baby and that's bound to cause a little heartache especially since they were there with her and could do nothing to protect her.

I nod and follow after him, wiping my mouth with the back of my free hand. I grit my teeth in disgust and know that I'll need to use the bathroom first.

Jimin answers the door and immediately beams, wanting to hug me, but I cover my mouth and look down in embarrassment from having rejected his affection.

"Bathroom," Seokjin mutters and Jimin nods, showing the way.

I quickly clean myself up and exit the bathroom to see Siann with Jimin. Seokjin seems to have wandered away for a moment.

I open my arms and they both hug me, refusing to let go for a few minutes.

"I'm okay, I promise." I try to reassure them but neither look convinced when my lip wobbles a little. "I'm just glad that you're okay," I sniff a little.

"Viola? Little sis?" His voice calls and both Jimin and Siann release me to let me stumble over to Hoseok, my bonded brother and Wren, my bonded sister.

"I'm sorry," I apologize and traitorous tears fall from my eyes. They were injured and had to wait for any news on what happened to us. They couldn't join the fight... but I'm relieved they didn't, even though it turned out alright. What if it didn't?

"Stop those thoughts Viola," Hoseok whispers. "You're thinking too loudly. Too negatively." He wraps his arms around me and Wren holds one of my hands in hers.

-

A few days pass and finally the wolves in the Haven are fully rid of the poison. Namjoon along with Jaebum decide to have a celebration and unite the packs for a day.

There's music and many wolves and humans talking happily while some are dancing. I can see that Youngjae and Kunpimook's mates are still a little shy and new to this life. They're hiding behind the werewolves and sticking close to each other.

I heard that they were sent home for a little while after recovering from being attacked. Both werewolves wrote them letters and gave them space, allowing the girls to have a choice in returning.

After having rested for a few days and recovering from having Sora, her and Taehyung are dancing together and laughing. Wren and Siann give Sora a lot of attention, having just met her.

Seokjin and Akira are talking beside me, laughing at Jungkook eating some of Seokjin and Akira's food like he won't get another meal from them again. I giggle a little at the expression on his face; his doe eyes turn to look at us and he looks confused.

Jackson and Verose are chatting with Jiwoo and TaeHyung. Verose's pregnancy isn't showing yet but I've heard it will soon from how fast werewolf pregnancies last. Via was like that.

Matthew and Somin are on the dance floor and so are Jaebum and Mikaylen.

Hoseok slumps down next to me with some food. "Having fun?" He questions before digging into his meal.

I hum, not fully answering his question.

He swallows his food and stares at me with a smile.

"Sometimes it's just nice to see others happy and joyful right?" I look at him then and smile in agreement.

"Yeah, especially after everything."

Seokjin sneakily slides his hand into mine while still fully focused on his conversation with Akira. I subconsciously squeeze his hand while Hoseok continues to eat.

I suddenly jump when I feel arms around me and a familiar face popping up beside my own. Braelynn.

"You should see your face!" She grins and Yoongi passes her to join the table and eat. He ends up talking with Seokjin and Akira.

"I was not scared!" I pout.

"Maybe not, but your surprised face sure makes it seem like it." She sticks her tongue out at me and stands up fully to walk around and sit in between Hoseok and I. "What are you, five?" I mutter.

"Sorry, Hobi, but I haven't really had any time to spend with my dear best friend right here." She wraps an arm around my shoulders and squeezes me to her. Hoseok only laughs and I feel betrayed.

"Actually instead of sitting here, we should go dance!" My eyes widen in horror, remembering the last time this has happened which was in high school and a very embarrassing moment.

"No way!"

"I think it's a great idea! I'll ask Wren and we can all dance!" Hoseok jumps up and Braelynn stands up with my arm in hers, pulling me to my feet and causing my hand to slip from Seokjin's.

He turns to look at me in confusion, apparently not hearing any of the conversation. I plead with my eyes, hoping he won't let me endure the torture of dancing in front of people.

"Save the next dance for me," he smiles and turns back to Akira and Yoongi.

I feel too shocked to be any kind of mad and end up on the dance floor with Braelynn before Wren and Hoseok join us. I feel very awkward and stiff while the others are able to have fun.

"No one really cares how you dance as long as you're having fun," Braelynn comments. "Neither of us are the best at it, but that's not the point right?" She holds my hands in hers and makes me dance along with her.

We end up having so much fun that I don't even care anymore and forget my previous embarrassment.

Soon enough, Seokjin's waiting for his turn when the song ends and a new one plays. A slow song.

Braelynn grabs my hand and places it in his before winking at me and heading over to find her own mate.

Seokjin lifts my hand to his shoulder before doing the same to my other hand. He places his own hands on my waist and guides me through the dance. My face heats up and Seokjin smiles before resting his forehead against mine.

I smile and we dance together contently.

↤↤↤↤↤ ↤↤↤↤↤ ↦↦↦↦↦ ↦↦↦↦↦