52 - i'm here

↤↤↤↤↤ ↤↤↤↤↤ ↦↦↦↦↦ ↦↦↦↦↦

I've seen what Joonmyeon, Minseok, and Chanyeol can do and I knew I had no chance. I even felt like Seokjin could do nothing to them then, but I was wrong.

Terribly wrong.

They're not dead... far from it, but chunks of flesh have been bitten out of their arms and legs. There's blood flowing down their wounds. They're in wolf form and are standing tense while growling at Seokjin up ahead.

"Stay behind me," Ancien mutters to me and I listen. "They're healing, but they won't last long if that's a Dire Wolf like I think it is."

"I'll be right back," Luhan disappears down a different hallway where most of the fighting seems to be.

"They haven't noticed us yet, we can't interfere or they'll attack us on impulse."

I look over her shoulder and at the wolves again. Minseok is icy and Chanyeol is melting the floor just by standing on it; they're almost countering each other. Joonmyeon is closer to Seokjin and has water surrounding him in strands, ready to attack.

"Seokjin," I whisper. There's blood and something else dripping down his mouth and fur and I feel sick.

He seems to snap and runs forward and at the other wolves. It's complete carnage as they fight and I hide my face behind Ancien so I can't see them anymore. There are growls and snaps that follow with yelps. The floor is covered in pooling scarlet.

Ancien is suddenly tackled to the floor and I stand horrified as a wolf attacks her. She holds her ground and her eyes glow, one pink and one icy-blue. Her transformation is cut short when the other wolf bites at her neck.

There are more wolves joining all of sudden, a few minutes behind the one who Ancien is fighting.

A wolf with dark fur jumps on the one attacking Ancien and I wonder if it's Mark. Does he recognize her as his mate?

"Viola!" Jiwoo is in front of me, transformed into her hybrid wolf. Her purple eyes are wide and she hurries to drag me away from the fight.

A struggling Taehyung is being held in the air by Luhan who rolls his eyes at him. He runs ahead of us and looks back at me quickly.

"He wouldn't listen to anything I tried to tell him." Taehyung growls at him.

"Viola!" His eyes widen when he sees me. "Where's Via! Tell him to let me go!"

I don't say anything, my ears are ringing and I can't focus.

"I've got you, Viola, we're almost there!" Jiwoo holds me on her back and runs after Luhan and down to where Via, Verose, and Yixing are.

Taehyung goes rabid when he sees Via and the state that she's in. This irritates Verose and she smacks him when Luhan is setting him down.

"You think that she's going to need you when you're like this! She's giving birth you ass!" Taehyung takes a deep breath in response to calm down before he's let go.

He's by Via's side in less than a second, holding her head in his lap and brushing her sweating bangs out of her face. He looks close to tears. Via's eyes are barely open and she tries to reach a hand up to touch his face. Taehyung meets her halfway and holds her hand against his cheek.

"I'm here, I'm here..." he continues to whisper that to her, and tears fall down her cheeks.

"Tae... I love you..."

And then the screaming starts.

↤↤↤↤↤ ↤↤↤↤↤ ↦↦↦↦↦ ↦↦↦↦↦

A/N
I might write another chapter later.
Maybe:)