Chapter 20 - Lucas

Start from the beginning

Again with that fucking smart mouth. I've had it. Fucking had it.

"I don't recall giving you permission to boss me around," I seethe. Without taking my eyes off her I walk into the tight space of the changing room before I can stop myself. I slam the door shut behind me and lock it, smirking at the way she blinks in obvious confusion. And this is why it is hard for me to fight my attraction to her. Because it's too much motherfucking fun pushing her back and it makes me do shit I really shouldn't be doing. Like this.

"Now what?" Olivia eyes me warily. I slowly drag my gaze down her body, thoroughly enjoying what's in front of me as much as I hate to admit it, and don't miss the slight heave of her chest as I make my way back up. She's turned the fuck on by me even if she hates me, even if I hate her. Sometimes I think it's our hatred that makes our attraction even stronger, wanting what you can't have and all that shit.

"Turn around," My tone leaves no room for arguments.

I'm well aware that my dick is leading me here and yet I don't give a fuck. I'm pissed off that she's making me run in circles for her, making me so frustratingly weak for her, always challenging me at every fucking turn. It's time for me to gain the upper hand again and this is how I'm going to do it. She kissed me, pushed me away, drove me insane, and now I want to be just as reckless. She makes me so fucking reckless.

"What the hell are you up to?" She narrows her eyes on me. Her attitude just gets me going, feeding my anger and lust all at once.

I stalk right up to her with slow and deliberate steps. She moves back instinctively but is forced to stop when her knees hit the bench. I tower over her, even more so in this space meant for one person. She's everywhere but so am I and she can't escape me, just the way I like it. I lean down, mouth curling. "Turn. The fuck. Around."

Her jaw clenches, eyes coming alive with fire. I suppress a smile because it's laughable how easy it is to get her riled up. She's too fucking feisty. "Did you hit your freaking head? I don't take orders from you."

"You're going to take this one," I say in a deadly low voice. Fucking with Olivia is the only thing that makes me feel alive sometimes and maybe that's why I do it. I'm always so numb and this, this shit with her, is the only time my being sparks to life. "For the last fucking time, turn around. Now."

She knows I'll fight her all day if I have to so her nostrils flare in irritation, mouth pinching. A mouth I'd admittedly like to fuck if she keeps up this sass. What the hell is it about her that drives me this crazy?

"Asshole," She mutters but follows orders, turning around and glaring at my reflection in the mirror she's facing. "What?"

I keep my eyes locked on hers, well aware that I'm officially going too far but unable to help myself. My blood is on fire, thirsty, and she just so happens to be the cause. It's only fitting she takes responsibility. "Lean forward, hands on the mirror."

Her mouth drops in obvious disbelief and it's really not fucking helping my fantasies. "Are you insane?"

"Probably," I shrug. My hand reaches out and I give her back a little shove so she lurches forward. "Lean."

An incredulous laugh escapes her and her eyes widen. "You've officially fucking lost it."

Funny, considering she all but jumped on me days ago. My irritation flares and I'm itching to release it on her. "I haven't done anything yet but I'm about to."

"And what does that mean?"

"Stop fucking talking so much and you'll find out."

"Lucas," She grits her teeth. She tries to turn around but I keep a palm on her back to hold her in place. I watch her reflection grow more impatient. "Seriously, what the fuck is this?"