BONUS CHAPTER - Lucas

I dream of Mom.

That's no surprise. I don't sleep as often as I should—though I used to sleep a lot fucking less—but when I do, I always see Mom in my dreams.

It's like a goddamn reward for actually getting my mind to shut off and it's the reason I work so fucking hard to sleep every day. I sleep every other day but it's better than two years ago, when sleep was like a dirty mistress that only came around twice a week to fuck me and leave me wanting more.

I shake the thought off immediately. My girlfriend is fucking psychotic. If I even think the word mistress she'll sense that shit and hold a knife to my throat faster than I can blink.

Speak of the firecracker, I look beside me and a frown pulls at my lips at the sight of an empty bed. She's supposed to be there. I fucked her long and hard last night and there's an indent of her body practically tattooed on the mattress. That was my doing, fuck you very much. Fucking nothing beats missionary, pinning Olivia underneath me and watching her fall apart at my will.

My cock stirs from all the flashbacks and I throw the covers off so I can get the guy home. Livvy's pussy—that's his home. It's only fitting since he's taken up permanent residency in there ever since we moved in together.

I find her leaning against the kitchen counter and going through our mail. She glances up at the sound of my feet padding against the hardwood floor and snorts when she discovers I'm naked.

"That's not a very nice reaction," I drawl, my voice raspy and deep with sleep.

"What would you consider a nice reaction?" She tosses back without taking her eyes off the mail.

"Something along the lines of both of your knees on the floor."

"Uh-huh. And if I say no?"

"Then it'll be me on my knees with my tongue inside your pussy. And Livvy? I won't let you finish."

She finally brings her eyes up again, this time narrowed. I crook an eyebrow back. Yeah, she's psychotic but it's super fucking hot when she's pissed at me. That makes me as crazy as her but fucking whatever.

She crosses her arms. Her tits push up against her thin t-shirt and I watch them bounce as she walks over to me. She doesn't stop until they're crushing my chest and I groan.

"You might be the biggest asshole on the planet," she starts in a sultry voice, going up on her tiptoes to get closer. I bend down the rest of the way for her since I'm a whole foot taller. "But you always make sure I finish. Multiple times. Stop lying to yourself, you freaking devil."

"Prove me a liar then," I growl and, because I'm such a fucking gentleman, I hold true to my promise and go down to my knees. I grab the thin bands of Olivia's pink underwear and yank them down her legs. My tongue slides between her folds a second later.

Olivia moans and her fingers inch into my hair. I can feel her nails claw at my scalp. "You're so fucking impatient. I was going to shave this morning."

"Yeah, because I give a flying fuck," I mutter and go back to tasting her. Fucking told her she doesn't need to waste all her goddamn time shaving. I don't need her pussy looking like a ten-year-old's.

She moans again when I push two fingers into her. Her pussy takes them immediately and locks them in place. So fucking tight. So fucking wet. My grunt of approval is muffled when Livvy starts rocking her hips into my face. My tongue darts out in second-intervals to drink her the fuck up and my fingers don't break their pace inside of her. The pads of them curl onto that piece of engorged flesh and hit her G-spot. Her thighs clamp around my ears and that won't fucking do because I need to hear the sexy sounds she's making, sounds that I'm responsible for.