"I want to rip his guts out," Hunter balled up his fists, I noticed every movement as he visibly shook. "Since he doesn't have a pack, I very well could kill him and no one would care."

"You- you don't want to murder someone Hunter, what would your father think," I reached out and gripped his arm, knowing the only thing that kept Hunter in line was his pack responsibilities and the fear of his fathers disapproval.

Suddenly, I saw a flash of his hand and then my head was bouncing off the lockers. Moaning, my face instantly felt numb before it started to burn as I looked around, shocked he would hit me not only in public but at school.

Luckily for him no one was around - wait. Looking down the hall, i saw a kid, with large glasses, who I've seen at house parties.

"Matt, fuck," Hunter whispered as we both watched him scurry off like a frightened rat. Turning his death glare onto me as I still clutched my cheek, Hunter ordered me to stay put before he was stalking off.

Sliding down the lockers, I looked over to the opposite way Hunter stalked off. Towards the way Cayden had passed by. He was so close, but so far away from me. Closing my eyes, I knew if I ran to him, it could cause him problems.

Hunters threat to kill him felt all too real. And I knew. I had to stay away.

The gold chain around my neck felt suddenly very, very tight. My breathing picked up as I realized it was strangling me. Or maybe I suddenly couldn't stand its presence, it's meaning.

I didn't want to belong to Hunter. I wanted to belong to myself. To have no owner, to be my own person. To be able to run into the arms of another without fear of death, to be able to stand up for myself. To be able to say rude things while in a bad mood without being punched in the mouth.

🐺

Hunter came back to gather me like a good pet told to sit and wait outside of the corner store. His knuckles were red and I knew he had beat the crap out of that kid. Matt. He had called him.

Instantly, I felt pity but then I felt empty. Join the club dude, this is what I deal with constantly.

"Let's go, I'm having a party tonight."

Good, parties meant he wouldn't rough me up before or after. But still, it meant for sure he'd force himself onto me sexually. It felt those times were almost worse somehow. His pleasures brought me pain, and made me feel that much weaker, smaller and helpless. The hollowed feeling inside afterwards was too much to bare. It felt as if he stripped my soul and laid it out to defile.

🐺

"Take this," Hunter gave me a green funny shaped pill. Already I knew it was an E pill. And without hesitation I took it, as he passed me a can of beer to swallow it down.

As soon as I swallowed, Hunters full lips found mine kissing me hungrily and sloppy, as he pressed his body close to mine, grinding his hard on into my frontside.

"C'mon, I need a shot," he pulled back after a long moment, pulling me along as we made our way through the crowd that was now gathered in his living room.

"Hey! Hayley!" The blue eyed girl who was at our last coke session, came up to us, "let me steal her for a line," she explained to Hunter who smiled and nodded, shooting me a warning look before walking away towards the bar.

The girls touch was warm as she linked her arm with mine and pulled me towards the clear coffee table where lines were broken out.

There were a group of girls around it, which caused me to relax a whole lot. Being around other guys made me uneasy, for one man in general scared me, but also Hunter couldn't create a scenario inside of his head about me flirting with another male. Females were safe all around for me. Safe to be around at least.